Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Kittie and Tati!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kittie and Tati, or Tatianna, are my two Pullips and my pride and joy! yayThey live inside a cabinet that I've made into little rooms for them, I hope you guys like it! Happy

Here's Kittie chilling out in her room. She's my little punky-gothy girl, and I love here to bits! She's a Naomi on a large soft bust Obitsu with Tina's chips and pierced ears. Her hair has a tendency to get a little wild, but I think that just adds to her attitude!LOL She loves cute boys, penguins, leopard print, cats, and all things Japanese!
[Image: DSC00006.jpg]

This picture shows Kittie's tattoos and her nose stud, which are actually nail decals! I love them soooooo much because they're a cool way to cover up stains, especially when your girl loves dark clothes as much as Kittie!LOL
[Image: DSC00012-1.jpg]

This is just a nice view of Kittie in her room!
[Image: DSC00010.jpg]

And this is Tati in playing with some of her toys in her room! She's a very sweet loli/decora girl, and my excuse to buy loads of frilly, pink, girly clothes!xd She's an Uncanricky with My Melody's wig and Jolie's pretty chips! She loves cute baby animals, imaginary creatures, sweets, pastel colors, and anything French!
[Image: DSC00008.jpg]

Here's a view of sweet Tati in her room!
[Image: DSC00011.jpg]

I hoped you liked seeing my girls! grin
They are both so cute and you really can see their personalities in their rooms!
very cool! i love both your girls, and your shelves look awesome. how did u get the nail decals to stay on?? when i tried them on meg they just curled up as they dried & came off sad
Aww, thanks! yay I didn't do anything special to make the nail decals stay on, I've had them on her for months and I guess they're just really sticky! These are the decals I use, they're available at wal-mart and drug stores over here, hope it helps! Happy
http://fingrs.com/edge/nail-art/

(02-07-2011, 03:01 AM)Lilcurly Wrote: [ -> ]very cool! i love both your girls, and your shelves look awesome. how did u get the nail decals to stay on?? when i tried them on meg they just curled up as they dried & came off sad