Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Wooperz Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
+2 - these guys are really the best. I got my layaway home, shipped quickly, packaged wonderfully, everything about them is A++++++
+3 -- yep, what I said up there ^^ - I got my stunning girls Bloody Red Hood & Banshee & my stunning boy Alfred home, FAST shipping, professionally packed, lovely to deal with in every detail.
+4 for an amazing trading partner, dolls were shipped wicked quick and were well packaged.
+1 for purchasing my last Eos sticky note pad thanks.
+3 - I received Henri, Maretti & a CAM all deboxed with the utmost care and wrapped likewise, just to save me money on shipping. I can honestly say these guys package better than anyone ! Thankyou for yet another perfect transaction smile
Transaction/item: Bought 7 Pullip's stationary items from me
Date: Dec 2012~Jan 2013
My Location: Japan (when the package was shipped)

Comment: + 1 as buyer. Great communication and very prompt payment. Really recommended buyer~Heart grin
+1 Positive

Great buyer. Thank you so much!
huge plus 1 for wooperz for a wonderful trade. He gave my Assa a great home and I got my newest boy Hednar and the MH girls I wanted grin
Gotta say it again, wooperz' packaging is a lesson to anyone shipping dolls. I can't tell you how much trouble is taken to make certain everything is perfectly safe.

Thankyou - yet again - for a perfect transaction smile
+1

Awesome trade partner! Wonderful all around. Thank you!
+1 as a buyer.

Wonderful transaction! Thank you so much.
+1 - thanks for the trade!
+1 great again!

Very patient when I kept pushing back the date to get a shipping estimate/pictures. Thank you very much!
Pages: 1 2