Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: My doll family
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I finally took photos of my doll family... they aren't the best of photos, but they get the point across... I hope. yay'
[Image: pullipfamily.jpg]

I'm still going through the individual photos, so it might be a while before I post individual photos, thank you for viewing!
You have a lovely family, I'm very much looking forward to seeing individual photo's/profiles smile
(05-23-2011, 09:12 AM)Lilcurly Wrote: [ -> ]You have a lovely family, I'm very much looking forward to seeing individual photo's/profiles smile

Thank you very much! yay
He is wearing the shirt, very nice.
What an attractive doll family. The girls are all so pretty!
I love that red-head peeking out from behind your Dal!
i love the wig on your top left-hand doll
What lovely dolls, are some of them customs?
I'm also looking forward to seeing the invidious photos, you have a great family! I especially like your awesome Namu. grin
Awww your family is wonderful Heart 2
I was hoping to have the individual photos up before replying, but my site is being a diva... going to try adding them to my gallery later on. I'm sorry for waiting so long to get back to you all. ><;

@cmair1202- Thank you so much for making it- it came out perfect for him!!
@KiraKira- Thank you!
@NectarineFire- She says thank you!
@grapepie -Thank you! yay
@Cherryfox - Thank you! Except for the Byul they are all customs by me, and the Nah-ato is partial customed (although with the Namu and Dal I ended up keeping their stock eyebrows because the girl's eyebrows I redid ended up wonky ><).
@Sayonara - Thank you! The Namu is definately my favorite right now. yay;
@Little_Spark- Thank you so much!
WOW! You have a Gorgeous Doll Family.
Wonderful doll family! They all look brilliant with each other!