Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Leroy deboxed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: leroysm1.jpg]

It was appropriate that she held an umbrella since I was dodging raindrops the whole time.
[Image: leroysm2.jpg]

My favorite color!
[Image: leroysm3.jpg]

My favorite color!
[Image: leroysm4.jpg]

[Image: leroysm5.jpg]

[Image: leroysm6.jpg]

Best Byul yet!
[Image: leroysm7.jpg]
Gosh these dolls are all stunning aren't they, I bet they look amazing all together, I look forward to finding out what personalities you give them x
OMG she is so cute!!! I'm not a fan or haven't been of anything besides Pullip. But I am in love with her!!! She is so pretty!!!
Hmmm. She's the first stock Byul that I find appealing. I've seen several custom Byuls that are kind of cute, but Leroy looks adorable with her wig full of ringlet curls and her outfit is pretty.

Seems like you've got the perfect set of dolls there. smile
I think Leroy just might be overall best of the set...
Whoooot she is stunning!!! Heart 2
This has confirmed it. She is a must have!

True - I agree she is the best byul yet! Her eyebrows are very interesting, are they brown brown, or do they match her hair? And what's the quality of her curls, as you said the set didnt have the best hair quality. They look nice and shiny which is good :B

I'd say her eyebrows are light brown and dark brown. Her hair is about the same quality as Clair's, maybe a little better.
is lovely!! ^^
Good luck with her stock wig XD
It looks like just breathing near her will mess it up lol!
Love her hair and her outfit is sweet. grin
She's such a cutie! If I didn't have the "must customize all dolls" disease, I would totally get her!