Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Fishy's Feedback Thread - 100% Positive So Far! Thank you!! :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
My Feedback
100% Positive so far!
+1 as a commistioner, My pullip's miko outfit is soooo beautiful, I will take some pictures as soon as the gale force winds stop.
+1 Purchased a Miku body. very fast shipping. and gave me a partial refund on shipping thanks.
+1 as a buyer! (split a doll with another buyer through me)
+1 for an awesome sale

sold me a bait obitsu for a great price - fast shipping and was a pleasure to work with ^^
+1 as a seller!
I bought a Licca doll from fishy. She was sent quickly and very well packaged so she arrived in perfect condition. Thanks for a great doll!
+1 as a buyer
She purchased some eye chips from me, very friendly and prompt. Transaction went smoothly!
+1 as a buyer. fishy purchased a doll from me, communication was very clear, payment prompt, everything good. Thankyou.
+1 for a great sale

sold me a wig and bait head for my next custom - sold them to me for a great price and shipped fast yay
+1 as a buyer. Fishy is totally understanding when I had a delay in shipping. Thank you so much!
+1 as an awesome buyer! Great communication and fast payment! Thanks!
+1 as a seller! Very helpful, understanding and friendly!
+1 as a buyer. Paid super fast and was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks so much.
+1 as a buyer! yay
Great communication and paid as soon as possible! Thank you so much! grin
+1 as a seller!

I purchased some eyechips from fishy. Communication was always quick, and the shipping was too! Awesome seller, wonderful doing business with you! smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8