Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Kara and Kira have fun in the sun! (Pullip Kirsche & Akoya)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I recently went on holiday to wales for my birthday and I pretty much spent the whole couple of days playing with my girls, it was lovely!

Sitting in the conservatory in their pj's
[Image: _MG_3175.jpg]

we went to the beach and collected shells...
[Image: _MG_3214.jpg]
[Image: _MG_3217.jpg]
[Image: _MG_3221.jpg]
[Image: _MG_3229.jpg]
[Image: _MG_3230.jpg]

the girls experienced sunbathing for the first time
[Image: _MG_3266.jpg]
[Image: _MG_3269.jpg]

and Kara made Kira climb a big tree (although Kira enjoyed it once she got up there hehe)
[Image: _MG_3303.jpg]
[Image: _MG_3290.jpg]
[Image: _MG_3284.jpg]
[Image: _MG_3271.jpg]
[Image: _MG_3296.jpg]

I am having a world of fun with my girls (I only got into pullips at the start of this year) I think I'm nearly getting the hang of posing them, sorry for the pics coming out so small I think photobucket auto-re-sized them *grr*

thanks for looking

CF
x

(apologies to anyone who already saw these pics on Pullip Style x)
Very cute pics!!! Looks like everyone had a great time!!!!
Lovely pics, the beach ones are really gorgeous. I love the outfits you have for them too, especially the turqoise & purple striped one Kira's wearing <3 Is it Barbie?
They look brilliant together Heart 2
@lilcurly, yup barbie one, fits both girls perfectly despite their differeing boobie size. Was from Archers place (happy eyes) on ebay, awesome barbie seller!
They're so pretty! I love their eyes and how they have opposite color schemes. smile I always suspected that Kirsche and Akoya would look good together; are yours sisters?
@Bohemian, yup they're supposed to be sisters, I like that their face shapes are the same but their eyes are different shapes so they still look different. Finding a 3rd sister to match in is prooving difficult (we're going for Melissa or Prunella atm)
The sunbathing pics are so cute <3
gorgeous photos of gorgeous girls smile I LOVE their eyes and everything about them really LOL Kirsche & Akoya are 2 of the prettiest pullips IMO.
thanks everyone x