Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: It's all about the Wig Play~ (.::Dal Kanta::.)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Because I feel Kanta is such an underrated Dal I decided to let her try on a few of the wigs I have lying around so I can show off how she just about suits anything!

You may click the image to see it bigger.
[Image: 5897512590_272e9a8be9.jpg]
She is underrated, and she looks terrific in a lot of these wigs!
She's a cutie, I like her in the blue & white wig with the fringe <3
She really is an underrated Dal. She looks great in all of them. My favorite is the white wig smile
my fav is the teal wig - she just looks so cute
(07-04-2011, 01:09 AM)TrueFan Wrote: [ -> ]She is underrated, and she looks terrific in a lot of these wigs!

She is! I love her, my self.

(07-04-2011, 03:15 AM)Lilcurly Wrote: [ -> ]She's a cutie, I like her in the blue & white wig with the fringe <3

I like her in all of them...buuut I'm biased.

(07-04-2011, 05:10 AM)ichigo3lemon Wrote: [ -> ]She really is an underrated Dal. She looks great in all of them. My favorite is the white wig smile

That wig's actually my SD, Donivan's. XD She does really suit it!

(07-04-2011, 06:35 AM)MissMandyLynne Wrote: [ -> ]my fav is the teal wig - she just looks so cute

I think that's my best quality wig I own. (you can take the bunchies off and everything)
Sadly, it's for a 60cm doll and the bunchies reach the floor...so imagine how long they are against her! XD
(07-04-2011, 07:12 AM)oonyaoo Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-04-2011, 06:35 AM)MissMandyLynne Wrote: [ -> ]my fav is the teal wig - she just looks so cute

I think that's my best quality wig I own. (you can take the bunchies off and everything)
Sadly, it's for a 60cm doll and the bunchies reach the floor...so imagine how long they are against her! XD

that would be adorable to see!LOL
Everytime I see your pics I wanna buy a Kanta myself Heart 2