Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Peony the Pixi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My Peony is FINALLY done. After much headaches with her face up and stripped screw holes. She still needs an Obitsu, but I call her done until then. :-) I got her in HORRIBLE condition. I had to carve her lips since they were almost sanded off. But it gives her a mischievous smile, she is just plotting where to hide all my things.

[Image: 252431_10150609731710316_791500315_18459...3774_n.jpg]

[Image: 252431_10150609731705316_791500315_18459...9580_n.jpg]
Just enough sun, and just enough shade!

If you don't remember, coz my original post got burried since I took so long you can see how she looked when I got her here, as well as another face-up I tired: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=....791500315&l=12fdcec95c
Wow she's SO pretty! Great job!
I agree, great job!
She's gorgeous--you really did a fantastic job. It is hard to believe that is the same doll!
Peony is very beautiful now and much happier smile ..
I would never think she can be this lovely. I looked on the link you posted at the end, and I totally loved the first eye make up you gave her, so pretty as well .. I wonder if her eye make up now looks much different ?
She looks soooo much better! I whimpered a little when you first posted pictures of her, poor girl. I love the pink scheme you've gone for too, so pretty <3
She's looking very happy with her look smile I think she is truly enchanting~!
Thank you everyone! I was a little worried when I got her, but she came out great. I am glad you all like her. :-)
Def a great transformation x
Oh wow, she is a beauty!!! You did an amazing job on her, what a lucky doll that she came to you Heart 2
She looks great! You did a lovely job carving the lips. smile