Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Look into my so[u]l...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sweatdrop Yeah well I got Sol awhile ago. He got re-chipped and new wig and piercing [thanks to other user I was able to do it myself!]. He had few places broken, including wrist so temporarily he got Volks' hands, but in a while he need new body smile

I hope you will enjoy your free time looking at handsome Kijani.
He is Miku's new boyfriend - he loves sci-fi and anything post-apocalyptic. As all my doll he like to read, his favorite writers are [I'll try to write it to be readable] Kir Bulychov, Dmitri Gluhovsky and Strugaccy brothers [I passed on this surname].
Also he has an awful smoking habit Oh My

[Image: img_4064.jpg]

[Image: img_4065.jpg]

[Image: img_4067.jpg]

[Image: img_4070.jpg]

[Image: img_4075.jpg]

[Image: img_4077.jpg]

[Image: img_4074.jpg]

[Image: img_4073.jpg]

[Image: img_4069.jpg]

[Image: img_4066.jpg]
A very handsome boy indeed!
I like him with those new eyechips. Heart
wow .. his eyes and piercing is amazing ..
he is sure a handsome boyfriend wink
I never liked Sol but what you made of him is awesome, he is so handsome now!!!
He is really handsome! smile
wow *.*
He's really beautiful!
I love the fact that you even added smoke. That's pretty cool! smile
I also like his piercing a lot. smile
Thank you very much smile
I was happy to give him proper *I think* piercing, since I have 10 pieces in my ears [and in eyebrow :X My sister said it's probably too much... My boss too wink]
He is very handsom, love his wig.

Ten piercings is not too many, I have 16 in my ears and another 7 in my face and body, as long as you wear small jewellery in them you can wear lots of piercings and still look pretty *giggles*
He looks quite mysterious. I really like the little cigarettes and case. Also I agree that 10 piercings isn't too many smile.