Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: All my girls......& boy!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thanks both smile They are cute aren't they <3 I've started getting idea's about more Taeys now, lol.....my poor bank account!!
What a beautiful family! They all look very good!
Thank you smile
Love them all ! Especially Meg ^^
Gorgeous! They sure to multiply fast! This time last year I had one, now I have 11 and another on the way. Your girls are all so gorgeous! I love Ginny's style and Kenna's wig is AH-MAZE-ING. You're so lucky to have so many lovelies.
Thank you smile Meg's one of my favourite tbh.....lol.

They do multipy very fast, yes, little burgers. I had just the one last June, lol, now I've got 7 Pullips & a Taeyang :p I know exactly which others I want too, lol. Starting with another Uncanricky, & cinciallegra <33 *sigh*, I'm trying to wait until the end of the year to order them.....hope I can, lol. Thank you so much smile
Polly is an amazingly pretty doll, but I must admit that I love Kenna's spunk and personality. yay
Polly's an aya, she is very pretty smile & much prettier in person too. heh, thanks, Kenna is a spunky one! lol.
That is a great family portrait!
I like your Polly. I wish her luck in finding her sense of style.
Oooh interesting! What do you have in mind for the Uncaricky twin Lulcurly? smile
thanks ladywindsor, I'll get there eventually, takes me time to figure out where a dolls style is going sometimes smile

nectarinefire, well! I'm thinking pink wig, long straight hair <3 same piercings as Kenna, & same dress sense (lots of pink & purple!)....names wise I'm thinking Maybe Wren, Skylar, Lark, Rayne, or similar smile
Pages: 1 2