Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: The Meeting Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What you may have missed: Eloise and Sydney went to have a meeting with the world renown agent Evangeline [a.k.a. Miss Evie] to start up their band. After only a brief conversation Miss. Evie doubts whether Sydney and Eloise are serious enough about the music business to make it.

Casting:
Miss Evie: Blanche
Sydney: Souseiseki
Eloise: Uncanricky

[Image: IMG_0078-1-1.jpg]
Miss Evie: You guys are never going to go anywhere if you don't start to take things more seriously.

[Image: IMG_0090-Copy-1.jpg]
Eloise:... what?

[Image: IMG_0128-1.jpg]
Miss Evie: You heard me.

[Image: IMG_0092-1.jpg]
Eloise: We are serious about this! I just--
Sydney: Eloise..

[Image: IMG_0095-1-1.jpg]
Eloise: What?!?!
Sydney: You're still pulling on my hair :roll:

[Image: IMG_0104-1-1.jpg]
Eloise: Oh sorry..
Sydney: Anyway, we're serious and ready. Let's get down to business Miss. Evie.

[Image: IMG_0129-1-1.jpg]
Miss. Evie: Now we're talking. Okay first things first, you say you want a band but two people isn't enough. Are you sure neither of you want to go solo?

[Image: IMG_0108-1-1.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0112-1-1.jpg]
Eloise: No we definitely want to be a band.

[Image: IMG_0132-1-1.jpg]
Miss Evie: Then you better start recruiting. What exactly are we looking for anyway? What can you guys do?

[Image: IMG_0113-1-1.jpg]
Eloise: Well I'm going to be the lead singer.
Sydney: I can can back her up on piano and write her songs!

[Image: IMG_0136-1-1.jpg]
Miss Evie: Hmm.. okay so we are going to need at least a drummer, guitarist, and a bassist just to safe. We can't do much until we have that but we might be able to get some promo pictures with you two. Names, names.. oh yes Eloise you are no longer Eloise, you're El now.

[Image: IMG_0116-1-1.jpg]
Eloise: What? Who said anything about changing my name?
Sydney: Yeah I don't see why it's necessary, I think Eloise is a fine name.

[Image: IMG_0118-1-1.jpg]
Eloise: Oh you really think so? That's so sweet smile
Sydney: Oh no it's nothing! Happy

[Image: IMG_0138-1-1.jpg]
Miss. Evie: To Sydney you can be Eloise, but to the public eye you are now El.
Eloise/El: But!
Miss. Evie: It's done, moving on. We also have to worry about the band image. Do you intend to be an all girl band? I'd suggest you'd have at least one guy. Oh and you'll also need a band name.

[Image: IMG_0127-1-1.jpg]
Sydney: You know if we had some guys we could call ourselves Guys and Dolls.
Eloise: Oh I love that! What do you think of it Miss Evie?

[Image: IMG_0140-1-1.jpg]
Evie: Oh please, just call me Evie! The band name has some potential but we would have to deal with the musicals input on it.

[Image: IMG_0142-1-1.jpg]
Evie: You guys have some potential and I don't want to be disappointed. I have another appointment now so I'll be going. But I'll be expecting your call with good news. Ta-ta!

[Image: IMG_0146-1-1.jpg]
Sydney: So all we have to do is find three more band mates, find out if Guys and Dolls is a suitable name, get promo pics, and somehow stay out of bankruptcy.
Eloise/El: We better start advertising for roommates..

What happens next?:
The girls find their selves a new roommate...

Sorry it took so long to post! A new one should be up soon!
chin up girls, lots of bands have just two people, like the white stripes! and um, er, there's also... the white stripes. oh! and outkast.
I'll be waiting for promo posters then wink I wonder who will be picked for their band...
I'd like to see some posters too Tongue. Once they get there. Also Blanches are so pretty, I love seeing them around smile.