Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Adventures with a Large Chair
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's been a long time since I've posted piccies of my girls, especially my newest, Dragonia (Elizabeth)! Happy So, I decided it would be fun to let them pose with an oversize wicker chair I found at a yard sale!

Here's Kittie:
[Image: DSC00075.jpg]
Chillin' with the Daruma plushie.

[Image: DSC00076.jpg]
Not to be bothered whilst playing with her DS!Tongue

[Image: DSC00077.jpg]
Modeling the hoodie I made her today.yay

[Image: DSC00078.jpg]
There's a surprise! I's a kitteh! Rawr!

Here's my newest girl, Dragonia! She's everyone's favorite classy Romanian vamp, and Kittie's ancestor! Whacked

[Image: DSC00084.jpg]
Well, hello! I didn't see you there!

[Image: DSC00083.jpg]
Let's get a close up of that pretty face.

[Image: DSC00085.jpg]
Sometimes I like to dress up as a schoolgirl and lure lecherous old men to certain death... slash

[Image: DSC00086.jpg]
Reading Dracula, of course! yay

[Image: DSC00088.jpg]
Family resemblance???

And we cannot forget my little Tati! She sends you all hugs and unicorns and rainbows! (And I will stop her now before she gives you all diabetes with her sweetness! Dead)

[Image: DSC00089.jpg]
Playing with dollies and puppets, as per usual.LOL

[Image: DSC00090.jpg]
Eating sweets, perhaps the only thing I've ever seen her eat!

[Image: DSC00091.jpg]
Putting on her much-detested glasses to enjoy some Shugo Chara! yay

I hope you all enjoyed seeing my girls again! Heart
I did enjoy smile ur girls are gorgeous. I especially love Kittie's outfit, where did u get her skirt & belt?
very cute, love the ginger vampire x
Very cute girls and what a find, that is a nice chair!
You ought to make a little chair pad and pillow for it.
Hehe they are all pretty cute. I love the hoodie you made too!
One chair and so much fun! It's a lovely photoshoot ^ ^[when I bought new chair - my old computer chair was older than me - I was spinning for long hours wink]
(07-20-2011, 05:49 PM)Lilcurly Wrote: [ -> ]I did enjoy smile ur girls are gorgeous. I especially love Kittie's outfit, where did u get her skirt & belt?

Thanks! I got the skirt from another DM user, but I don't know what brand it is. sad But the belt is actually Zuora's!
Awww! Tati is amazing, especially with the glasses. Her hair is so cute. Happy I have a big version of the book she's holding.
Tiny manga! Did you make it?
I love your Dragonia grin Her hair looks fabulous when it's taken out and let down like that!
I love your Dragonia grin Her hair looks fabulous when it's taken out and let down like that!
(07-21-2011, 02:53 PM)kuronekohime Wrote: [ -> ]Tiny manga! Did you make it?

You bet! I just scaled down the covers, printed them out, and covered some blank miniature books! smile
(07-21-2011, 09:42 PM)square Wrote: [ -> ]I love your Dragonia grin Her hair looks fabulous when it's taken out and let down like that!

Thank you so much! The glue was a bear to get out, but it was totally worth it! LOL