Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: New dress and extras
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I took a few quick photos of my Uncanricky Myla in an adorable Barbie dress I found in a box of old toys. I think she looks really sweet smile .
Also I bought these small ceramic elephants at a garage sale, which was really exciting to me.

100_1822

100_1829

100_1831
"Look how cute!"

100_1833

I also took some photos of Wynn (Assa) and Frankie (Zuora) with Myla so they could model some of the pins I designed. Which are for sale here.

IMG_6120

100_1804

Thanks for looking, I hope you like them smile.
Your girls are really lovely, I love Myla, she's so cute <3 I love all their names too, they're really different & pretty.
Agreed, she is a cute girl indeed. But your other girls are also very nice, I really like the last picture Happy
Thank you both. Their names were always interesting to figure out. I like the last picture too Tongue I feel like its when models leave a shoot and someone snaps a candid while they pull a funny face.
All of the pics are cute! I love Myla's hair and those elephants are adorable smile
That dress is so cute on your girl!! And your others girls are very pretty!!!
Your Uncanricky is adorable! I'm not sure what is about Uncanrickys that I like so much, but it seems that no wig can do them wrong!

Oh and her name is adorable, as well as the dress!