Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: <3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 6000114097_8b2ac5509a_z.jpg]

[Image: 6000660520_25d90a9559_z.jpg]

[Image: 6000113141_77e70fcf2c_z.jpg]

[Image: 6000112509_60552205e8_z.jpg]

Some old photo's that were to good not to upload.
What a lovely photos smile .. I totally feel their love in the photos and I love the grass !!! Totally perfect height for them ! ^^ ..
What a lovely camera + amazing blur effect =), you are a great photographer .. May you share what lens you used ? especially for your signture .. and what settings .. I find it difficult sometimes to adjust settings D=<
Amazing photos, they look so lovely together! Nothing better than roll together in the grass ^ ^
Thank you!

(08-03-2011, 05:41 AM)chocoang3l Wrote: [ -> ]What a lovely photos smile .. I totally feel their love in the photos and I love the grass !!! Totally perfect height for them ! ^^ ..
What a lovely camera + amazing blur effect =), you are a great photographer .. May you share what lens you used ? especially for your signture .. and what settings .. I find it difficult sometimes to adjust settings D=<

I have a Nikon D60 and for those I used a Tamron 66mm fixed lens. I like to use my sports setting because that's the only setting on my camera that let's me chose my focus.
Beautiful pictures Heart 2
Oh .. I should try the sport setting on my camera o-o
I am not using much of settings .. I should experiment lots of things with it I guess

Thanks for the tips Lady Alec =)