Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Tim Burton inspired Alice in Wonderland Customs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 4911102299_334fc4e6b6_z.jpg]
Full Customs by NectarineFire, on Flickr

[Image: 4911103837_a9b592b721_z.jpg]
Mad Hatter by NectarineFire, on Flickr

[Image: 4911103289_cc8ee7b253_z.jpg]
White Queen by NectarineFire, on Flickr

[Image: 4911704310_0fe516af51_z.jpg]
Full Customs by NectarineFire, on Flickr

Hope you like them!
Thanks for looking yay
OMG O_O .. who did those customs ? They are brilliant ..
I love them soooooooooooooooo much .. I totally loved the movie so these customs are hitting a nerve, heart and lungs in me Tongue .. That Tae is almost looking as if he came out of the movie .. I totally FALL for the Queen of hearts .. she is my favourite character with her giant head smile ..
Thanks chocoang3l! I've had these beauties for almost a year, and I don't know how I never shared their photos yet! I got them when on vacation in France, made by a French customizer whose name escapes me at the moment Sweatdrop

I love them to bits and want to photograph them again, but meanwhile, please enjoy these year-old photos!
Oh my goodness, those are absolutely incredible! They really do look JUST like their movie counterparts, how stunning! I like the Red Queen the best-- she looks so pouty smile
Rawr!

If there were official releases of them they would not even look half as great as these Heart 2
Wow, they are perfect! I just watched that film ^^. I wish those were official dolls *grabby hands*.
Oh wow those are amazing customs! I love them!
Those are awesome!!!

I love the red queen!!!!
Wow! Those are just amazing!
They are fab, I only have one thing to add to the above glowing comments, why is there no alice? (is it because there are already a million standard release alice dolls?)
Wow I love your customs! The Red Queen is amazing smile
wow, those r stunning, so well done, they really do look just like the actual characters. absolutely beautiful customs.
Wow, they look great! They're so accurate!
When I saw movie I thought that Queen of Hearts [?] would make and amazing Pullip smile
You are very lucky to have such amazing dolls ^ ^ I always love full customs the most!
Wonderful! They look like official products, but prettier. smile
Pages: 1 2