Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: My Eos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have taken some pics with her wings on. I actually managed to pose her so she didn't tip over ^^. She is about to fly smile.

[Image: DSCF5152.jpg]

[Image: DSCF5153-1.jpg]
What lovely photos! Eos is so pretty, and she looks so cute with the sky as a background like that! <3
she's so pretty, fab pics too x
Those pics are wonderful, she looks so free Heart 2
Thank you ^^. That's the effect I was going for smile. And I love her so much more with her hair loose. I love taking photos, and it's more fun with dolls than ponies ^^.
She looks so pretty!!! Congrats on her!!! She really is a stunning girl!!!
Epic shots! grin They really express a spirit of adventure \o/
Beautiful! You make me really want some of those wings!
She looks beautiful! I love the pretty sky background~
Eos is one of the most wonderful Pullips ever...she kind of was my first...the first I ordered, but I had to wait 3 month until I got her ( preorder...) she is very beautiful how you posed her!!
Thank you ^^. I hope I can get the best out of all my dolls (when I get them). I have a feeling I will be taking lots of photos. I think I have caught her personality but I have yet to figure out a personal name for her.

I love her wings but I can't display her with them all the time as it was really difficult to balance her right. I tied a pony ribbon on the wings to get them in that position, they kind of droop down without it.