Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: A Birthday Dress for Byul Sucre
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's my aunt's birthday and her early birthday present, a Byul Sucre bought on this very forum needed something special for the actual day.

Her name is Tanis and my aunt adores her so I broke out the sewing kit and made her a vampy looking dress. She's also got my Dal's boots on lone. XD

[Image: 6221574454_e2602f7c05.jpg]
A little bit Vamp~ by .::Avalon Jane::., on Flickr
[Image: 6221050195_abdf15f134.jpg]
Tanis by .::Avalon Jane::., on Flickr
That's a fab dress! Did you colourfast it? Black can be dreadful for staining x
wow it looks great! I love the way shes styledsmile
Cute! Your really good at sewing! grin
very awesome - looks good
OMG that dress is awesome, I need it!!! Heart 2
She's morphed into a whole new personality than a stock Sucre. And she's really cute in her new dress.

(10-08-2011, 10:18 PM)Cherryfox Wrote: [ -> ]That's a fab dress! Did you colourfast it? Black can be dreadful for staining x

Thank you! And yup! After seeing the mess my Kanta's stock outfit did to her I'm VERY careful with colours and treating clothes.

(10-08-2011, 10:21 PM)harajukupat Wrote: [ -> ]wow it looks great! I love the way shes styledsmile

Thank you! All I had to go on was "Kinda gothy?" XD So I wung it.
(10-08-2011, 11:37 PM)SavannahFaerie Wrote: [ -> ]Cute! Your really good at sewing! grin

Thank you! ^^; I'm not really, I just do a LOT of it so I occasionally get something actually good.

(10-08-2011, 11:51 PM)MissMandyLynne Wrote: [ -> ]very awesome - looks good

Thank you very much!

(10-09-2011, 12:52 AM)Little_Spark Wrote: [ -> ]OMG that dress is awesome, I need it!!! Heart 2

Heehee! Thank you so much!

(10-09-2011, 02:26 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ]She's morphed into a whole new personality than a stock Sucre. And she's really cute in her new dress.

Haha, truthfully I wasnt sure it would work because of how ADORABLE and sugary she looks stock wise but my aunt's happy with how she looks now so I'm happy too! >w<
Do you think you could make another one in Pullip size? Innocent
(10-09-2011, 10:12 AM)Little_Spark Wrote: [ -> ]Do you think you could make another one in Pullip size? Innocent

i second this! Happy
Wow! The dress is perfect for her grin I have to say, that wig and the style really really suits her face mold. I think byuls look slightly creepy, but don't think I've seen a better-looking one than Tanis here!
aww she is so pretty with her dress ^^
I love her dress! She looks great smile
She looks great! smile