Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: My new girls ^^
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got my new girls from PS last week. I thought I would share some photos. I'm afraid the quality is poor, it's dark outside. I will take better photos when I have a chance ^^.
Group shot smile.
[Image: DSCF5435.jpg]
Although I haven't got a clue what vocaloids are I had to have this girl. She has a really cool outfit and I love her face-up. The biggest surprise was the naugthy underwear :O. I had to take that padded bra off as I don't like them that large.
[Image: DSCF5438.jpg]
Bloody red hood was amazing in photos I have seen, but she is the most stunning in person. I love everything about her. Her name is Amelie ^^. First doll I have managed to name.
[Image: DSCF5439.jpg]
Batgirl is beautiful. I put this dress on as her clothes need colourfast treatment. I think I might keep her like this for a while smile.
[Image: DSCF5440.jpg]
My second Dal Ra Muw has some really cool stuff and clothes + I love her colours.
[Image: DSCF5441.jpg]
congratulations smile Your new additions are all very beautiful ! I must say I like Batgirl alot more with a dress on and her pretty hair out. BRH & Ra Muw are stunning and this is the 1st owner pic I have seen of the vocaloid girl and you're right, she is very lovely smile
great group! i might have to get me a batgirl,i love her hair & face!
Love Luka! I know someone who is going to purchase her when I do a order for Apollo! We'll save on shipping and open them together! Woot! grin
Congrats on the new girls! They're all excellent choices and I can't decide who I like the best!
All of my favorites! grin What do you think of Ra Muw's stock so far?
They're gorgeous~!
Gorgeous girls, congrats on such a lovely group smile
Thank you all smile

I was unsure about Batgirl, but decided to get her as I could always sell her later if I couldn't bond with her. But I do love her, the dress was intended for someone else but I think it is more this glamorous girls style and it makes her much prettier. Her Batgirl outfit is cool but I like her better in a dress. It was a couple of pics of her redressed on flickr that sold me anyway.

I actually had a super hard time deciding but due to the postage offer I decided to get them all. And I managed to dodge customs, *knocks wood* for Ddalgi and Grell that are on their way smile.

I love Ra Muw's outfit so far ^^. Especially the cool goggles. I took the belt off as it didn't seem to fit so well, she looks better without it. I love her for the same reasons I love my Eos, cool and beautiful <3. Thankfully for my wallet I don't like the other steampunks that much.
Wow, 4 at once *jealousy*

I really love BRH and the others are absolutely stunning, too!!! Huge congrats, I'm really drooling over them Heart 2