Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: There's a Butler in the House
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 6306375594_947bae453a_z.jpg]
The Butler rounds up the girls and they're all ready for some birthday group photos.

[Image: 6305851737_67d4fdd744_z.jpg]
Edward: You were expecting someone else?

[Image: 6305851505_dd5bcd2c56_z.jpg]
Group photo: Cheza (Aquel 2007), Marlee (Assa 2011), Edward Scissorhands (2008), and Robin (Little Red Riding Hood 2007).

And one last pose with each of the girls:
[Image: 6306374722_750f252e0b_z.jpg]
Edward with Robin in a Takara Jenny stock fashion.

[Image: 6306374502_fd2d7263c3_z.jpg]
Edward with Marlee, also in a Takara Jenny stock fashion.

[Image: 6306374288_3f19420843_z.jpg]
Edward with Cheza in a Sekiguchi Coco stock fashion.

[Image: 6305850573_31212e0c59_z.jpg]
And one last photo of Edward in Sebastian's stock.
my my edward is quite the ladies man isnt he? lol. he looks great in the butler stock and thnsk for listing what kind of outfits the girls are wearing. I`m obsessing over their outfits!
OMG I love these pics, he is such a handsome guy and all your dolls wear amazing outfits Heart 2
What amazing photos!!! thanks for sharing!!!!
agreeing with everything said above ^^^ grin

Beautiful pics of beautiful girls and a very handsome butler. smile Your girls are dressed to the nines and I LOVE the photo of Edward with Marlee the best.
Thanks, all! The girls all love Edward.

I don't know why I didn't try the Takara Jenny clothing on them sooner. I must have tried them on the type 3s (too big on them) and didn't think of the fact that they would probably fit the obitsus and type 2s a lot better.

harajukupat: I don't know if this will help you because these all came on dolls from a few years ago. LRRH's outfit is from the Nice Jenny Collection, Jenny's friend Annie from 2002; Assa's is from the Calendar Girl series, November Visual Band Jenny's friend Mitsuki from 2004; and Aquel's is from Coco Doll Tea Party at Midnight from 2006.
oooo thanks for the extra info!smile I hope I can find some of those outfits without the Jenny dolls...did you get them on Ebay?
These pictures are great! He's so dashing, and all of your dolls are dressed so well!
Thanks milkytea! It's hard to go wrong with black and white.

(11-03-2011, 09:36 PM)harajukupat Wrote: [ -> ]oooo thanks for the extra info!smile I hope I can find some of those outfits without the Jenny dolls...did you get them on Ebay?
I used to collect Jennys, which led to Blythes and then to Pullips. I got all 3 of them when the dolls were released, Coco came from HobbyLink Japan and the Takara dolls from eBay sellers. Your best bet to track down older outfits may be to watch the auctions for someone unloading their collections. Or you could use a shopping service to troll Yahoo Japan auctions. But that can get pretty expensive and don't ask me how, I've never done it.

biscuitsclub used to be the place for all things Takara Jenny. It's a yahoo group, but I just checked and it doesn't look like it's very active these days.

And you can order Licca Castle dolls through Manika: http://www.manika.com/fsfttakara_new_1.htm
The Castle carries some new outfit sets that are Castle exclusives: http://liccacastle-shop.com/fs/main/sub_...=liccacyan&catalog_num=31506
I was just going to ask you if you had collected the Jenny dolls,lol! I was searching on Ebay but I didnt see any outfits like that being sold alone...but I`ll keep checking. Some of those dolls are expensive! I had no idea,lol. I will check those links though,thanks again!
I love the black & white colour theme you've got going on smile & your LRRH is gorgeous <3
They are all so well dressed and I just love the picture of Edward and Robin. She gives that colour pop to it.