Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Some recent pics to spam you with.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 978qb6.jpg]
Miomi

[Image: v7az5j.png]
Raven

[Image: j9vp5c.jpg]
Grell

[Image: 2vj78d2.jpg]

Some of my favorite pictures from recent photoshoots. Hope you like. Happy
Oh, and name suggestions for my new Grell are welcome although I haven't decided what her wig is going to be yet. I thought it was going to be black but now that I have her in person I really like the red color. Her personality is a evil genius doctor..kinda. xD
They're all so lovely! Grell sure is a beauty, I think the red looks wonderful on her too! She looks like a Scarlet to me, or Pandora. grin
Thank you! yay She sure is, I love her to pieces. <3 Ooo, I really like the name Pandora and I will write it down on the possibility list!
Very nice piccies smile I think the first one looks the best, pose and setting is very good!
(then again Grell is my grail grin)
I love Miomi and have never seen a face mask on Pullip, cute !
(11-10-2011, 06:52 AM)wampirencja Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice piccies smile I think the first one looks the best, pose and setting is very good!
(then again Grell is my grail grin)

Thank you! Oh cool, I hope you get her soon! Happy

(11-10-2011, 10:24 PM)martah Wrote: [ -> ]I love Miomi and have never seen a face mask on Pullip, cute !

Thanks! The face mask is actually a ban-aid. It worked perfectly for the look I was going for.
Your dolls are stunning, especially Grell!