Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: New Doll= Pic Spam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everybody! I got my very first Dal a while back from a very lovely seller here on DM and I thought it would be the perfect opportunity for my girls to introduce themselves to you all! Of course, it's only fair that the oldest should go first! smile

[Image: DSC00140.jpg]

Dragonia: Vell chello zhere, I am Dragonia Draculich. I am 570 year youngk and I live vith only known descendant, Kittie! I luff zhe Beatles, zhe Coke, zhe cigarettes, and sucking zhe delicious blood from zhe lecherous perverts! I like to tink zhat I am like big sister for Kittie and zhe other girls.

[Image: DSC00139.jpg]

Kittie: 'Sup? I'm Kittie, you might recognize me as Little Miss Satan '96 or whatever. Me and Granny over there are feline-type vamps, which shouldn't be a problem for you, so long as you're not some grease-ball loser looking for some kind of low-brow hook up online. I tend to like my blood meal delivered. *giggles* Oh yeah, and I totally live for penguins, heavy metal, and Japanese pop culture or whatever.

[Image: DSC00142.jpg]

Tati: Hi!!!! I'm Tati! I love kitties and unicorns and pink things and tea parties and candy and cookies and hearts and baby animals and playing with makeup and plushies and my best friends Miss Dragonia and Kittie and my little sister, Tati!!!! Ummm *giggles* Okay... bye! I love you!

[Image: DSC00143.jpg]

Ekaterina: So like my name is Ekaterina, and I'm 16. And, I like, live with my sister Tati who totally, like, acts like she's 5 most of the time. I'm like totally into partying and concerts and stuff. I like, wanna be totally cool like Kittie and like, hang out with totally hot guys and stuff. I also wanna be in a band or something. Peace!

The girls will be back soon with their first pic-fic! Hope this made you laugh! smile

it's sweet that they all have their own personalities
I think Draconia and Kittie are my favorites!! I can't wait to see the pic fic!
Thanks you guys!
Any reson is good for photo spam smile You had quite a doll family here, I wonder how do they get along if they are all so different?
Little Miss Satan '96. That's great. xD

I love Tati! I want to steal her barrette so bad. ;_;
(11-11-2011, 12:03 PM)Sayonara Wrote: [ -> ]Little Miss Satan '96. That's great. xD

I love Tati! I want to steal her barrette so bad. ;_;

I will just quote Sayonara because she already said everything what I wanted to say. LOL

Haha, I'm glad you like it! It can be a bit of a mad house with all the different personalities sometimes, but they work it out. Yeah, if you thought Toddlers and Tiaras was bad, it has nothing on Little Miss Satan! xD
Very entertaining intros to your girls! I especially like Dragonia.
New doll spamming is awesome, huge congrats on the new girl!