Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Double Trouble
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is my very first pic-fic, hope you like it! smile

[Image: DSC00144.jpg]

Tati: Thanks so much for having a teddy bears' picnic with me and Fluffles, Kittie!!!

Kittie: No prob. Just glad I found Mr. Stitches, 'cause it would have been pretty awkward to show up without a bear. And you brought those awesome cookies!

Tati: Thankees!!!! I'm just an itsy bit disappointed I'm all out of tea!!!

*clatter*

[Image: DSC00145.jpg]

Ekaterina: You mean that Juicy Juice you polished off yesterday when you forced me to watch My Little Pony?

Tati: Oh hi Ekaterina!!!!! Who's that you've got there and what's he doing with his finger?

Kittie: *mutters* @#$!, is that booze? Also, why are you wearing shoes inside?

Ekaterina: Chyeah it is, me and Mr. Bones like, thought we should crash this totally lame picnic or whatever. I like, thought I'd bring something for the totally not lame people here to like, enjoy.

Kittie: *facepalm* Who bought you that? You're like 12.

Ekaterina: Chill out, I thought you were like, legit and stuff. I like, found it or something.

[Image: DSC00146.jpg]

Dragonia: Chello my darlingks! Vood you like some delicious carbonated beverage? I have many in zhis bag of vonders!

Tati: Hi, Miss Dragonia!!!! Hi, bag of wonders!!!!

Kittie: Hey, Beverage Depot, have you checked your stash lately? I think a certain under-age someone's been rummaging through it.

Dragonia: Oh yesss, zhat someone asked me if she could bringk you somezhing nice on account of vanting to be your friend! She vas not drinking it, vas she?

Kittie: I sure as @#$% hope not!

Dragonia: Vell good! You know, you should be nice towards her, she looks up at you! Show her how ve did your hair today, darlingk!

[Image: DSC00148.jpg]

Ekaterina: Isn't it like, totally cool Kittie?

[Image: DSC00149.jpg]

Kittie: *facepalm*

I hope you all liked this one! Thanks for watching! smile

Your dolls are so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute Heart 2
Thanks! Yours are beauties too! smile
Very nice story grin I just love how your girl pose in the last photo - it really explains everything wink
Thanks, discovering that Pullips could face-palm made me fall in love with them all over again!