Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: A Little Spam of My New Boy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just got him today!! Sooo happy with him. He did bring a big smile to my face. So now I have this snarky looking fellow looking at me all the time.

I hope you guys like the pics!!

[Image: 6338258093_dc0d84f0ed_z.jpg]

[Image: 6338258031_bb986e3aa2_z.jpg]

[Image: 6339010110_f0b2093293_z.jpg]

[Image: 6339010080_ab23c21410_z.jpg]
I adore the last shot~ <3
nice pics,especially love the last one! hes very handsomesmile
Very nice! Nothing like a new dolly to brighten one's day! grin
Handsome boy! Congrats on getting him. yay
I love Sebastian and your photos are wonderful smile !! I especially love the last one too -- "talk to the hand" LOL
Thanks everyone!! The last picture was a last minute... lets see if I can pull that shot off picture! Super proud of it! Though my dear boy might be on the fast track to getting a new wig. His wig smells to high heaven from the hair product they used in it....and it being about three years old. Noooo bueno. I hope I good wash will do. If not he's going silver til a proper wig arrives.
Congrats! I also love that last pic.
He looks very dramatic, and I agree with the comments about how nice the last shot is.
Sebastian is such a handsome boy, huge congrats on him! The last pic is awesome!!!
Wow!! Thanks a lot for all of the awesome comments! Teeehee!! I'm glad everyone loves the last shot! smile