Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: pullip tiphona?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
my poor girl has a lot of bad memories attached to her, and i'd like to find her a new home. ): i can't seem to find much solid info in the way of pricing, however, so some input would be helpful! she's complete with box and card, and her original stock has never been removed. tiphona was removed from her box only to be displayed.

thanks for your time!
She is sold out on Pullip Style. I'd say at least 150 for her.
ahh, thank you for the input! that's about what i was thinking before shipping-- do you think it would be fair to tack the shipping cost onto that? :d i don't want to overcharge anybody and i'd really like her to go to a nice home, and the cheapest BIN i'm finding on ebay is about $200+ after shipping. thanks so much for responding!
I would state that it is before shipping, as most people will accept the extra cost of shipping a doll. If you have someone who seems like an ideal buyer and you want to absorb the shipping cost, that is up to you. It was done for me once when I was having trouble affording the shipping on top of an expensive doll. Definitely don't have to though, unless someone asks and you want to.
ahh, thank you! that makes a lot of sense. *U*
Tiphona has been restocked at Pullip Style for $130. I just wanted to mention this -- she was hard to come by for a while. But I hope you found your doll a new home; especially with her being in such good condition. smile