Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Sabine's Windy Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Photography has never been a skill of mine, but I am pretty good at embroidery. I give almost everything I make away, so I really depend on having nice pictures to remember things by. My boyfriend got me an amazing camera for my birthday last month because I just couldn't get any fine detail out of my old one. I still have very little idea how to use it (even though it's a point and click kind), so Sabine offered to help me out. It was very nice of her since it was very cold and windy.

[Image: 6359825281_fe19deae27.jpg]

She's also wanted to wear her new dress. I told her I hadn't finished taking it in yet, but she insisted. So I did what they do for magazines, pinned the back up real quick. I guess I'm just glad she likes it so much smile

[Image: 6359832649_41b318a51c.jpg]
Cute yay her dress is a great contrast with her dark hair and makeup! I like it!
I agree, that dress is so awesome on her! Also, thanks for making me kinda want a Chill! xD
The dress looks wonderful on her!
Thanks everyone yay

(12-15-2011, 11:30 AM)kitten-squid Wrote: [ -> ]I agree, that dress is so awesome on her! Also, thanks for making me kinda want a Chill! xD

hehe, Don't tell my other girls, but Sabine's my favorite at the moment. But I fell in love with her the moment I saw her. When I first saw her in the box, I went and ordered another one so I could just keep one in the box. The only down side is the stock stains ANYTHING it touches.
Hehe, your secret's safe with me! wink