Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: My first! :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sucre came today, whee! <3 I bought her as my first because, as a girl who loves cute things, HOW IN THE WORLD could I resist Angelic Pretty's Sugary Carnival Byul?! Sugary Carnival is my dream lolita dress, and I hope to own the JSK one day. <3

I couldn't find my camera, so I suspect my brother took it again (>< !!) so all these pictures were taken with my phone. I apologize for the bad quality. ;~;

[Image: 512f01d3.jpg]
I also bought the black AP Sugary Carnival dress set from PullipDollDreams, since PullipStyle went out of stock! I panicked for a second before finding it on PDD. <3 I'm so glad I did, cause it's just gorgeous! <3

[Image: 8f52f1c0.jpg]
The box! I've been squeeing and being all excited for a good while now, so I ripped into that tissue paper!

[Image: ca816960.jpg]
By this point, I was an incoherent mess of AFHSDLITASDGH!!!!!! <3! She's so cute! >w<

[Image: 6858ed98.jpg]
After pulling her out of the outer box, I got to work carefully taking all the plastic and stuff off of her. WOW there was a lot! :3

[Image: 44113746.jpg]
Pochiko! I had a hard time getting her to work with the stand. Maybe I'm stupid, but I just don't know where to put it! Does it go around her neck or her waist? It doesn't seem to fit anywhere! ;~;

[Image: 42667739.jpg]

[Image: ed586033.jpg]
Here's Pochiko in some Bratz clothes! I have a huge selection for her, but she seems to look best in the punkier stuff. Wellp, guess I had her personality wrong! GAH, I LOVE HER. <3 I've also been able to get her to stand pretty firmly on her own! I'd read somewhere that she wouldn't be able to, but I tried anyway and she stands! grin

[Image: 2f23531d.jpg]
These pants are a pain to get her to stand in; they're just sliiiiightly too long!

[Image: 2221cba7.jpg]

[Image: 039cd132.jpg]

[Image: a390fbb2.jpg]

[Image: 1c8b4acc.jpg]

I hope you like Pochiko as much as I do! ^-^
lovely *______________*
Congratulations on your first Byul! I'm sure there will be more to come, and then they can fight over all those ADORABLE clothes! smile She's a lucky girl to have so many wardrobe options.
She's such a cutie! I hope you two have lots of fun together! smile Also, I looove the wardrobe you've picked out for her!
She looks really adorable!
Lovely! grin I'll have to dress my Byul like that...

The stand goes around her waist, usually I can get them to work best while the doll's in shoes.
Thank you, everyone! grin I've been playing with Pochiko all day, switching her clothes and stuff. smile I tried some other styles on her, but I definitely prefer the styles I've posted. <3

I got the stand around her waist, sceimhiuil, but it's shaped funny so it makes her wobble a lot. >< Ah well, it keeps her from falling over. smile
She's simply adorable! Happy And the Sugary Carnival dress is so beautiful! I want it so bad for my Angelique. It looks great on your Byul.
I want a Sugary Carnival doll but I can't decide between Dal and Byul..I like the Byul's hair the best but I like the Dal's dress the best..but the Dal looks too grumpy. -sigh-
EEEEE! the pony purses! SQQUUEEEEEEEEEE! lol i love those purses! lol

Pochiko is absolutely adorable! and i love love LOVE her int eh punk clothes! so sweet!
Congrats! She's a cutie and, yeah, pony purse x 2!
Congrats! She is cute and I love her outfits smile