Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Rhaine's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
+1 seller! I bought a few shoes. Very pleasant and frequent communication. Quick shipping, all items as described and super cute. Thank you!
+1 as a seller

I purchased a few bits and bobs from Rhaine's sales thread, they arrive very quickly and packaged well smile Would definitely buy from again !
+1 as a split partner! Communication was friendly and payment was prompt. Would absolutely do business with Rhaine again, without hesitation! Thank you for a perfect transaction!
+1 to Rhaine's lovely shop, Sugar Lattice.

Ordered a few items which were shipped quickly and packaged beautifully. A little problem was quickly and helpfully resolved. Everything is just perfect and now my Pullips can look fashionable smile

Thank you very much Rhaine!
+1 great buyer. Thank you so much!
+1 for Rhaine! Great buyer, would do business with again smile
+1 as seller

She was super nice, communication was friendly and super helpfull when my doll was stuck in customs and they wanted the website and a full description of the merchandise! Would do business again without any doubt! A great surprise to have "meet" her!

Thanks for everything grin
Pages: 1 2