Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: The black queen, white Rapunzel and a djinn...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so it took me a while to take some pics of my three latest girls, I have them for a while and now I finally have the chance to show them. So I started a photo shoot with Cassidy and Tarja today Happy

Here is Cassidy:
[Image: IMG_2343.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2333.jpg]

And here we have Tarja, my Nordic beauty:
[Image: IMG_2348.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2351.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2365.jpg]

And here we have Lana, the little troublemaker... She always nails the performance. She is a djinn and loves to force me to do what she wants, otherwise she transforms me into I-don't-even-wanna-know-what... And when she saw me taking pics of the others she wanted some photos of her own while she was kidding around...

[Image: IMG_2421.jpg]
"You better take some pics of me..."

[Image: IMG_2411.jpg]
"Looki, I'm a model!"

[Image: IMG_2455.jpg]
But at least this time I got one single pretty shot of her^^
Cassidy is so pretty! I love how she looks, and I'm kind of surprised. So beautiful!
I love your Lana's eyechips! I wish I had ordered some from Paradize in Japan...

Your dollies are gorgeous!!!
Tarja is my favorite. Happy She's beautiful. I especially like the first picture of her. Her hair is so long, is it hard to care for?
@ ByronicHeroine: Jaldet definitely is an underrated doll. I mean her stock clothes are useless but her face is stunning, the colours of her make-up are so vivid, the glittery eye chips are gorgeous and there are far too little Pullips with mean faces...

@ lilbrokenragdoll: Thank you so much!!! I got those chips from a member here, I had to have them when I first saw them^^

@ Sayonara: That wig is a coolcat wig if I remember right. I bought it from a member here and just saw it on a pic but not on a doll. I nearly flipped when I received it, it's SO LONG... And yes, it's very hard to care for, it tangles all the time. But I love how long it is and can't bring me to cut it^^
Wow,love your girlies!
Cassidy is so pretty!! Love her makeup!
Awwwww thank you so much Heart 2 Heart 2 Heart 2