Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: lunch atMitsuwa Mall, Arlington Heights, IL, April 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
it's getting close!
So excited! Since I doubt I'll make it to Puddle, this is kind of my big Pullip meet. I've been slacking though. I don't know who I'm bringing or what they're wearing. On that note, I have a wig for TrueFan for Puddle, and one for Sceimhiuil. I know I don't have much compared to some, but is there anything that people may be looking for? I've been thinking of whipping up some quick things like this rainbow t-shirt, or some felt hair pieces to share with everyone, or I could just grab more kringle yay
Aw, I'm still hoping you'll be off for PUDDLE. If not, we WILL have fun at Mitsuwa.
I don't think I'll be in attendance :/
I am very sorry to hear that.
:-[
Just a reminder - this Saturday! I expect to be at Mitsuwa around 11:30 am, but that's not set in stone as I have two things in the morning before Mitsuwa. If anyone wants my cell phone number and doesn't yet have it, PM me.
sadly im not going to be able to make it sad sry guys
WHOO. I can't wait!
Just booked my Zipcar for next Saturday. I'm getting the car at 11, so I'll probably be there about 12, maybe closer to 12:30. I don't have to leave early this time, though. smile Mmmm, Mitsuwa!
;_; Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend. I don't have any free time this Saturday after all. I hope you guys have a great time!
Sorry you can't make it!
Hey True, I can't come to Mitsuwa, how long will you be around the city? I'd like to meet up this weekend or next to drop off Applecandy's stuff. XD
I will see folks later this morning/afternoon!
Hey everyone,

I thought I'd share the few pictures that I took at the meet.

[Image: 6948261124_ec1bf4f38b.jpg]

[Image: 7094330101_688631807f.jpg]

[Image: 6948260862_a51758da22.jpg]

[Image: 6948598428_ac45fec704.jpg]

True, I really wish I would have gotten a picture of your Edge. She looks great with the new eye chips and wig. i really love the way her silver lips go with her new look.
Thanks! She is sad she didn't make it any of your photos.
:-[
Thanks for posting them! The meet was a blast.
Pages: 1 2