Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: MJ (Pullip Stica)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi ! I'm new here and I thought It would be a good idea to introduce my pullips, this is MJ ! My first pullip <333

[Image: 6351086100_903c45dde5.jpg]

[Image: 6163767432_34e0177999.jpg]

[Image: 6137161039_5df3cf5c0e.jpg]

Thanks for watching ! <3
Wow, she is beautiful! n_n
Thank you ! <333 She's my fav and I cant help it <33
Gorgeous! I love the last picture smile
Gorgeous!!
Amazing! I have a soft spot for red heads wink
Thank you so much ! <3

ByronicHeroine, me too !! I have 3 redheads home and I just love them so much <3
AH! I love the first photo and her fish braid! I just tried it on my own hair not that long ago and love it! All the photo's are lovely and all these pretty red head's makes me want an other with that color of red(I have Suiseiseki and Souseiseki). What wig dose she have?
Mj wears a Monique gold wig (model faith) in carrot, looks great on her and it is so long and soft. I still need more hair to braid it like that :___D
(02-08-2012, 02:41 AM)Ziane Wrote: [ -> ]Mj wears a Monique gold wig (model faith) in carrot, looks great on her and it is so long and soft. I still need more hair to braid it like that :___D

Thank you! I've never cut me hair(besides split ends and trims) so I have quite a lot of it.

MJ is so lovely!! ^__^
I like the colors of the third pic
So sweet , I love her hair in first picture. smile
That is an awesome fishtail braid! I love the color of her hair--it looks gorgeous with those green eyes. smile
wow she´s lovely, I like you her eyes and wig
oh she is simply gorgeous Heart 2 red hair and green green eyes, I will never be able to resist them. That last photo takes my breath away.
Pages: 1 2