Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Little Jouet's Obitsu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since I've never been able to get a full size Jouet I got myself a little Jouet. I've put a 11cm obitsu on her and a wig from Junkyspot.
[Image: 0f2fbceb.jpg]

She's so flexible and easy to pose now.
[Image: 08537a72.jpg]

And with a little hat I made her.
[Image: 01e02034.jpg]

I just got some pretty bamboo silk yarn today and can't wait to make her more hats and some dresses too!
She looks so cute! I think small obitsu if perfect for mini-pullips, I like this chubby look smile
So adorable! I love the wig you picked out for her...she looks like a little child now. smile Was it easy to put her on the obitsu?
(03-06-2012, 12:51 PM)wampirencja Wrote: [ -> ]She looks so cute! I think small obitsu if perfect for mini-pullips, I like this chubby look smile

I like the chubby look too!

(03-06-2012, 01:10 PM)KiraKira Wrote: [ -> ]So adorable! I love the wig you picked out for her...she looks like a little child now. smile Was it easy to put her on the obitsu?

It was so easy. It was even easier than putting a obitsu on a dal. I think the most time consuming part was taking her wig off!

I'm so smitten with her. She reminds me of the pukipukis a little!
Your pics make me want my own mini on an obitsu more and more LOL