Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: New Wig for Akemi!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Akemi's new wig came today and I could NOT be more content with it. I love it!!!

[Image: 7217952012_6a1e488f60.jpg]
New Wig Day! by Kawaii Kandy, on Flickr

[Image: 7217951908_9a85b3ed70.jpg]

[Image: 7217951960_3631aaf571.jpg]
wow - thats alot of hair - looks good on her
I love it! Where did you get it from?
(05-18-2012, 08:14 AM)MissMandyLynne Wrote: [ -> ]wow - thats alot of hair - looks good on her

LOL It is a lot of hair! The best part is that the pigtails are detachable. grin

(05-18-2012, 08:23 AM)ByronicHeroine Wrote: [ -> ]I love it! Where did you get it from?

I got it from eBay, I had a really good experience!
Well, detachable pigtails make it all the more wonderful! I have to say that Akemi looks even happier than she did before. She must love her new 'do!
grin
wow, that is alot of hair and so very VERY pink LOL It suits her beautifully and I love those clip on pony tails smile
(05-18-2012, 09:14 AM)KiraKira Wrote: [ -> ]Well, detachable pigtails make it all the more wonderful! I have to say that Akemi looks even happier than she did before. She must love her new 'do!
grin

Yes, I think she does like it a lot! lol The detachable tails make it so much more versatile, very pleased! grin

(05-18-2012, 09:16 AM)Miss Edith Wrote: [ -> ]wow, that is alot of hair and so very VERY pink LOL It suits her beautifully and I love those clip on pony tails smile

Oh yes...LOTS of pink! lol

That wig is awesome!!!!!! Great color choice toogrin
I'm so glad you linked that place! I didn't notice you could take off the pig tails. *sigh* When I have extra money.... I just love the color so much.
WOW!!! She looks sooo cute Special 2
(05-18-2012, 01:56 PM)harajukupat Wrote: [ -> ]That wig is awesome!!!!!! Great color choice toogrin

(05-18-2012, 10:31 PM)Minako Wrote: [ -> ]WOW!!! She looks sooo cute Special 2

Thank you so much! smile

(05-18-2012, 09:25 PM)ByronicHeroine Wrote: [ -> ]I'm so glad you linked that place! I didn't notice you could take off the pig tails. *sigh* When I have extra money.... I just love the color so much.

I actually didn't realize the wig came with two ponytails or that they were detachable, that was a nice surprise! lol It was definitely worth the money. I really want to get one in every color now. Time to start saving again! lol
She looks gorgeous smile
Thank you! smile
For some strange reason, she looks even happier o.o XDDD
I really like them changes! :3 They look nice on her grin
Thank you so much! smile
Pages: 1 2