Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Raven's new look!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(sorry, last thread! I'm not spamming honest! Sweatdrop )

So, when I ordered Raven's wigs, I originally ordered her the orange curly one she's been wearing, & a purple one. The purple one never arrived, & I've always thought it would suit her better really. So, when I removed Kacey's stock wig, I decided to try it on Raven. & I love it! It looks so much better smile Since putting this wig on her I've got her character sorted & written out (at long last!). Here she was before....

[Image: 6686000163_124618d995.jpg]
Raven by Lilcurly, on Flickr

And here she is now....

[Image: 7363147234_a2ea142a32.jpg]
DSC01250 by Lilcurly, on Flickr

[Image: 7363030824_d146f4b28c.jpg]
DSC01251 by Lilcurly, on Flickr

What do you guys think?
I agree! The purple wig looks amazing! I think it's so much easier to develop a doll's personality when they have the perfect wig! grin
I like her in the purple better, too. Having bangs to hide her eyebrows works better than the long swept back ones of the orange wig.
It's pretty XD It's weird how minor adjustments can change a doll so drastically XD
she is lovely in both, but I must admit I am the minority -- I prefer the orange, both colour & style. I know exactly what you mean though, they look "right" to you all of a sudden. I am so happy you have Raven sorted now smile
Thanks all smile lol, Miss Edith - I might try & get hold of a doll to customise for the purple wig, give her some nice bright eye colour to match it in better.