Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Yona as Alice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yona is loving her new role as Alice. And truthfully the Garden Alice stock is one of the best sets I've ever seen from JunPlanning

[Image: 7363359532_77e5d09d8a.jpg]
Through the looking glass by Vertefae, on Flickr

[Image: 7363359426_e32fe8366e.jpg]
Drink Me by Vertefae, on Flickr

[Image: 7178132163_cfb0b461ed.jpg]
Chasing the Rabbit by Vertefae, on Flickr
Actually the garden Alice set is made by Groove xD;; But I agree, it's really pretty * o *
(06-12-2012, 08:57 AM)icesymphany Wrote: [ -> ]Actually the garden Alice set is made my Groove xD;; But I agree, it's really pretty * o *

Same difference. Lol

Yona is soooo pretty! and this shows just how pretty she can be outside of her kind of awkward stock.
Wow, that looks really awesome! I like her better than Alice in the stock.
(06-12-2012, 10:42 AM)ByronicHeroine Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, that looks really awesome! I like her better than Alice in the stock.

I do too
Du Jardin Alice looks too much like Aquel, for my tastes. Your Yona makes a much better Alice in her stock.
Yona is perfect as Alice, she has the sweetest face smile
She's sooo lovely in that outfit! Also, that's a wonderful collection of bottles and shinies you've got in the background! smile
She looks lovely as Alice. I love your photos and the cool props. smile
Thank so much everyone!
What a cutiepie Heart 2 Heart 2 Heart 2
Thank you smile
Wow! Yona makes a truly beautiful Alice <3

Love the setting in your photo too, it looks almost as if she's just drunk the contents of the 'drink me' bottle in the story..... ^__^
(06-12-2012, 10:42 AM)ByronicHeroine Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, that looks really awesome! I like her better than Alice in the stock.

I agree, Yona looks much better as Alice. =)
Pages: 1 2