Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: My Puddle 2012 Pics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These are just some of them. The rest can be found at my Flickr. Well, the ones I've posted so far. I took so many Whacked

[Image: 7410967806_8e2dc429ea.jpg]
Here are the 7 I brought with me.

[Image: 7410968410_f97dc3df8d.jpg]
Sunny has a new Leeke World wig which I love on her.

[Image: 7410968696_843c273c0b.jpg]
Malcolm looked so lonely, I bought him a boyfriend Happy Pictures of him to come later.

[Image: 7410969304_7ff0cfdb0c.jpg]
Laura is wearing KiraKira chips. I wish I had done more with her, but I just ran out of time. Blake and Laura were wearing matching outfits though. Blake had a nice dress while Laura opted for a t-shirt and some shorts.

[Image: 7410969014_d18af05545.jpg]r
My first happy couple. I think they look great together.

[Image: 7410974170_46e2c67902.jpg]
Blake waiting for judging in the original clothing contest.

[Image: 7410976868_ed106130c0.jpg]
Blake ftw! They even gave us little star medals! It was quite exciting.

I love looking at PUDDLE photos! I can almost pretend I was there. Your dolls look great! I like your happy couple--they look very cute together! And Laura is always such a knockout. So pretty.

smile I need to go find your flickr so I can look at more photos...
I so wish I could've been at PUDDLE this year! Your pics are great, thanks for sharing them. I love Sunny's new wig!
(06-21-2012, 10:53 AM)KiraKira Wrote: [ -> ]I love looking at PUDDLE photos! I can almost pretend I was there. Your dolls look great! I like your happy couple--they look very cute together! And Laura is always such a knockout. So pretty.

smile I need to go find your flickr so I can look at more photos...

Thank you! I love her new eye chips, and if it wasn't so hot out, I would go take some nice pictures of her to show them off. I'm hoping Friday will be picture day. Also, my Sebby, Derek, is wearing KiraKira chips. I also put some in Val, but she didn't go to PUDDLE. Also, I might have had you as my sticker swap partner, and I may have sent you some stuff from PUDDLE. I see you already have most of it from TrueFan, but, I did send you one thing you didn't get already.

(06-21-2012, 11:30 AM)Mag Wrote: [ -> ]I so wish I could've been at PUDDLE this year! Your pics are great, thanks for sharing them. I love Sunny's new wig!
I wish you could have been there too. I would love to see some of your girls in person. I kind of wish a lot of people from the board could be there. And I love her new wig too. It's close to her original, but with no frizzy ends. I'm glad the one I had been planning on was out of stock because this one was perfect.
Wow! It looks like you had a blast! Congrazzles on your medal! Lol, I hope you picked a winner for Malcolm! smile
Your Sunny is so very pretty!

The medals are super cute! What a lovely idea!

Thanks for sharing!
The star medals were a lovely idea. Those who won in the judged original outfit and costume contests received them.
(06-21-2012, 11:33 AM)ByronicHeroine Wrote: [ -> ]I wish you could have been there too. I would love to see some of your girls in person. I kind of wish a lot of people from the board could be there

Thanks! Although I have no idea who I would bring, how do you choose?! lol I'm really going to make an effort to be at PUDDLE next year!

your Alte and your Chill are very beautiful, I need a Chill in my life xDD
Thank you! Chill was my first, so she has a special place in my heart. Alte is what started me on my way to collecting, so she also gets some special love. I just adore her face up.
Alte does have a beautiful face up!