Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Sailor Laura
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It was beautiful outside today, so I managed to get some pictures of Laura. After playing princess, she wanted something a little more fun for her. She really wanted pirate, but this was as close as I could get.

[Image: 7444069724_40c4a12919.jpg]

[Image: 7444070060_096828522d.jpg]
Here she is showing off her new eye chips from KiraKira. The color is Grass. I picked them because they had a nice golden yellow in them.

[Image: 7444068936_b80a50518a.jpg]

[Image: 7444069368_696d72358c.jpg]

Okay, question time. What do you think of the new eye chips. I find them intense, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Do you think they are too intense? I'm getting use to them slowly, but I worry that I might have detracted from her good looks.
I think the chips look wonderful with her red hair! smile Also, I'm in freaking love with that sailor top!
I love the combination of the green eyes and her red hair--very striking. Laura is still very pretty to me! However, if the small pupil size makes her look too intense, you can always send back that pair and pick out another color you like better, and I'd be happy to exchange them!

PM me if you want to do that!
(06-26-2012, 11:00 AM)KiraKira Wrote: [ -> ]I love the combination of the green eyes and her red hair--very striking. Laura is still very pretty to me! However, if the small pupil size makes her look too intense, you can always send back that pair and pick out another color you like better, and I'd be happy to exchange them!

PM me if you want to do that!

That's really awesome of you, but I don't have any complaints with the chips. I think this is mostly me being worried because after I put them in and set her down, my boyfriend was like "Laura's staring at me..." The pictures from PUDDLE had me a little worried too, but this set is making me feel a little better.
I like her eyes. Her eyes compliment her pretty red hair. She's a pretty doll.=)