Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: CAM TORSOS!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So has anybody seen this yet?

https://shop.mattel.com/product/index.js...d=12806734

It's the missing torsos and upper limbs for all the original CaM starter and add-ons! And only $7.99! I just ordered a few sets for some friends on LJ. I'm so psyched to finally see all the complete monsters. I hope they keep doing this, as the Puma Boy and Ghost Girl need parts.
I f you apply this coupon code you can get 10% off in their on line shop as well.

IW4009266
Drat, I bet they don't ship to the UK? Would anyone be willing to grab them for me? I can pay via Paypal straight away.
(08-03-2012, 06:52 PM)Lilcurly Wrote: [ -> ]Drat, I bet they don't ship to the UK? Would anyone be willing to grab them for me? I can pay via Paypal straight away.

no they dont but ive already bought 4 sets for friends over there ^^ if your interested send me a message
Omg thanks so much! I've been looking for these I'm getting 2 just in case Tongue
There is suppose to be a limit of two per household. How are you getting around that?

I ordered one set for the bee girl and my extras are spoken for.
(08-04-2012, 04:24 AM)SwordPony Wrote: [ -> ]There is suppose to be a limit of two per household. How are you getting around that?

i ordered 2 sets - wait about an hour - then order a second set

its not like im a scammer thats going to re-sell them for more money - im just helping out a few friends
There are more expensive, but they have clear torsos at this etsy store. http://www.etsy.com/shop/JemgirlCreations
They also have custom shoes smile
I saw them on etsy too at DolliciousCustoms . The two headed girl torso looks awesome. Also www.plastic-curves.com sells them and has a skeleton torso as well as the normal body, larger breasted body, and multi armed body. Haven't bought any from either place but they look cool.
I was looking at all the custom torso's, but the prices put me off a bit :s The cheapest I could find was £8 per torso, then I'd need topay shipping to the UK on top. And an exact match from a custom would be very difficult! So yeh, $8 for all the bits needed (5 torso's & upper arms & legs), with a little bit of shipping on top is ace! smile I'm really quite excited lol.
So excited about this. I bet the skeleton body will work for the new Pris ghost. (ok, ok, I can't see anything other than Blade Runner in that doll, it's the makeup.)

But I have been waiting to finish my bee girl FOREVER. OMG it's sexy bee time.
(08-04-2012, 05:05 AM)MissMandyLynne Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-04-2012, 04:24 AM)SwordPony Wrote: [ -> ]There is suppose to be a limit of two per household. How are you getting around that?

its not like im a scammer thats going to re-sell them for more money - im just helping out a few friends

I never said you was a scammer. All I was wondering was how you got around the 2 per household. I placed an order for 2 more and my order was cancelled.

I have actually never bought the CAMs due to the lack of torsos, upon seeing this I ordered a set of the torsos as well as the the three original separate CAM packs
... now we just need them for the new ghost, the puma boy, and the new CAM add on sets ... MAKE THIS HAPPEN TOO PLEASE MATTEL! *throws money at screen*
(08-05-2012, 03:45 AM)FishiesGoPook Wrote: [ -> ]... now we just need them for the new ghost, the puma boy, and the new CAM add on sets ... MAKE THIS HAPPEN TOO PLEASE MATTEL! *throws money at screen*

i think they intend us to use the white torso for the ghost girl and the skeleton girl - i mean if you look at Spectra most of her body is white except her limbs - thats probably what their going for
(08-04-2012, 11:09 PM)SwordPony Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-04-2012, 05:05 AM)MissMandyLynne Wrote: [ -> ]

I never said you was a scammer. All I was wondering was how you got around the 2 per household. I placed an order for 2 more and my order was cancelled.

idk - i use the same address each time and each time they went through - i honstly couldnt tell you
Pages: 1 2