Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Whispering Island Meryl and Lir
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My take on the Whispering Island pair - I think the outfit looks better on a Dal!

Meryl and Lir seem to be having an argument about something.
[Image: ml1.jpg]

[Image: ml2.jpg]

[Image: ml3.jpg]

[Image: ml4.jpg]

[Image: ml5.jpg]

[Image: ml6.jpg]

[Image: ml7.jpg]

[Image: ml8.jpg]

Thanks for looking!
Adorable!
Love how the Merl stock looks on Meryl. I also think that is a beautiful wig on her! I seem to have forgotten which Dal model she is...but she's very cute!
Thank you both! Meryl is a Kanta.
They're so cute! grin
oh i LOVE her wig - its so pretty - it makes me want to dye strips of blond in my hair ^^
Ha ha, thanks.
She's just adorably cute and the perfect sibling for Lir Heart 2

That wig is just totally the right colour for her skin tone and the highlights compliment Lirs hair soooooo well grin

PS the stock *definitely* looks better on a Dal LOL
Meryl really does looks so adorable in that stock.
Thanks for the nice comments!!
I'm in agreement with everyone smile That wig is perfect, and I love them both!
the stock is gorgeous in it's own right ... but on a Dal it's IRRESISTABLE! ... *looks at PEEP! who taps her foot and narrows her eyes* ... i don't think i'm gonna try it ... lol

but she is super adorable! smile
ByronicHeroine: Thanks! I'm so happy with it.
FishiesGoPook: C'mon - I want to see Peep in an outfit like this! In any event, thanks.
lol i'll see if i can find a bribe good enough that she'll cooperate for a few "dressy" pics some time lol
PEEP! in a dress????!!!!!! :0 I'd pay to see that!! LOL

I could *possibly* see her in some kind of a pleather, studded/ripped mini punky type affair (with chains or safety pins involved) but full on sweetie girlie like TrueFans Meryl?! 0__o
Pages: 1 2