Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: General Zoi's Pony Creator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I thought, even though I'm not a fan of the show(not yet anyway), that this might be something nice to share:

http://generalzoi.deviantart.com/art/Pon...-254295904

Give me a couple reasons to watch the show... and I miiiggghhht check it out. ^^'

Meet Rune? -coughs-
[Image: i4fvbn.jpg]
Not really a big watcher on the show but I love dress up games :3

Here's a pony of me grin

I maxed out the height hehehe

[Image: 16q82h.jpg]
doesnt look like me one bit - just did it for fun Tongue

[Image: 7960200128_30c84072c9.jpg]
Oooh, thanks for the time waster. If I were going to be a pony, I'd want to blue, have wings so I could fly, and a horn to poke my fellow ponies with. Then I'd spend my days and nights skipping through the flowers.
[Image: 7960556108_a901e9401e_z.jpg]
Well that is awesome!! I could play with that all day smile

[Image: myPony-1.jpg]
LOL

[Image: 7963452482_9b45a6fa3d.jpg]
^Awww! He's cute!! I also made an Erin pony...lemme find it & I'll post it....

Here she is...

[Image: myPony2-1.jpg]
I made a Sora pony :3
[Image: 3499qx1.png]

Sora would like to clarify that he is NOT a brony XD
I HAVE MADE THE MOST EPICLY EPIC PONY THAT COULD EVER BE EPIC!!! - THE HANSON PONY!
[Image: 7968891136_7c697d6086_z.jpg]
i want somebody to make me an actual pony like this now
Pink unicorn smile
[img][Image: myPony.png][/img]
UPDATE!
okay i just got a G1 Big Brother Pony Chief so i can finally start the customization process of the My Little Hanson Pony! - anybody know the best way to go about doing that? - say re-rooting his hair? - oh and what do i use to remove the cutie mark and the rest of the old paint?
(10-15-2012, 11:33 PM)MissMandyLynne Wrote: [ -> ]UPDATE!
okay i just got a G1 Big Brother Pony Chief so i can finally start the customization process of the My Little Hanson Pony! - anybody know the best way to go about doing that? - say re-rooting his hair? - oh and what do i use to remove the cutie mark and the rest of the old paint?

You're going to want to buy yourself a re-rooting kit and some hair from dollyhair.com (pretty straight forward directions) and you can get the paint off with acetone (pretty much nail polish remover). Hope that works!
I used a similar pony-maker called Rarity's Bridal Boutique to make my ponysonas:

[Image: 6958914452_0404924011.jpg]

I don't really have these two characters quite worked out yet, but this is approximately what they look like.
I spend a LOT of time on Zoi's pony maker. Have you tried the new version?