Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Meet Their Royal Highnesses Romantic King and Queen (sort of)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greetings, my dear.
[Image: TheirMajesties1.jpg]

Shall we walk out to see our adoring public?
[Image: TheirMajesties2.jpg]

I (of course) felt that Romantic Queen should have been a Dal, so I stole the stock from Byul and gave it to Darony. I love this pair! So classy. I bought Darony to turn into a therianthrope, but as you see she had other plans.
[Image: TheirMajesties3.jpg]

He may have my favorite Isul faceup.
[Image: TheirMajesties4.jpg]

Isn't Darony majestic as a queen!
[Image: TheirMajesties5.jpg]

The Royal Wave.
[Image: TheirMajesties6.jpg]

Posing for their official portrait.
[Image: TheirMajesties7.jpg]

Thanks for looking!
I agree--the Romantic Queen should definitely have been a Dal! Byul seems to snag all the good roles. Darony looks elegant and regal here...and she matches so nicely with Isul.
They look marvelous together! I thought it was Charlotte at first.
really beautiful True. Darony is one of my favourite Dals and she suits royalty well LOL Romantic King would be mine if .. if .. well, that money tree hasn't sprouted in the yard yet.

I love their clothes Heart 2
wow Darony sure looks very regal ! Her face up suits the outfit very well smile
Lovely pair indeed.
They look great together, that stock really suits Darony.
Darony was made for that outfit. Perfect!
Thank you all! I can't stop admiring them.
smile
(09-10-2012, 09:48 PM)TrueFan Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you all! I can't stop admiring them.
smile

Why would you want to? They look fantastic.
They're so majestic together, just absolutely perfect =]
Thanks!
D'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

*huggles them both*
They're such cuties! Are those their stock wigs? I love how gloomy Romantic King looks.
Thanks for all the comments! Romantic King is stock except I trimmed his bangs; Romantic Queen's wig is from CanCan.
I thought his hair looked a bit different! I really like what you did with it. :3
Pages: 1 2