Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Dollte-Porte Byuls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not a huge Byul fan, but Leroy has been on my want list for some time. I think she has the best outfit of the Dollte-Porte series and I love her deep teal eyes along with the rest of her faceup. I've named her Georgianna.
[Image: 8079926555_f3d6316ff1_z.jpg]

[Image: 8079926063_e8d8b056bc_z.jpg]

[Image: 8079925465_e43ec6a81d_z.jpg]

My Matulite, Tallulah, came out to greet the new girl.
[Image: 8083843467_cd35d9ef86_z.jpg]
Tallulah: Welcome, sister Byul! I thought I'd dress up in Charlemagne's stock to greet you.
Georgianna: Hello, sister. How thoughtful of you. Is Vesselle here, too?
Tallulah: Yes, but he's in love with a Dal.
Georgianna: Oh, dear, how unfortunate for us.

[Image: 8083837658_85e510bc9b_z.jpg]
Tallulah: This is where we stare vacantly into space.
Georgianna: No problem, I can do that while I ponder the sad news about the Vesselle.

[Image: 8083841909_0106c61fe3_z.jpg]
Tallulah: Do not fret sister Byul. There are several other Isuls here besides Vesselle.
Georgianna: Indeed? You must tell me more.
Tallulah: Perhaps we should discuss this over tea.
Georgianna: That sounds wonderful! Shall we be off?
Tallulah: Just follow me.
(10-14-2012, 06:49 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not a huge Byul fan, but Leroy has been on my want list for some time. I think she has the best outfit of the Dollte-Porte series and I love her deep teal eyes along with the rest of her faceup. I've named her Georgianna.

[Image: 8083837658_85e510bc9b_z.jpg]
Tallulah: This is where we stare vacantly into space.
Georgianna: No problem, I can do that while I ponder the sad news about the Vesselle.

LMAO !!!!!!!!! Nothing like a doll for a vacant stare LOL Beautiful photos, as always, CB smile Leroy is one of my favourite Byuls, I think her faceup is perhaps the prettiest of all of them.
They are both pretty Byuls--they seem to be taking the news about Isul Vesselle rather well! I love the curls on Georgianna/Leroy!
Thanks! I love the look of sausage curls, but I'm terrible with them. I get the doll stands, their little hands, and anything else they happen be near caught in them and mess them up.
What cuties! c:
I'm another fan of those curls!
And Georgiannas outfit is very nice,as well
Oh my gosh, Byul vacant stares FTW!!! Congrats on your new girl, she's such a little cutie!
Congrats on your new girl. I love her hair smile
Thanks!