Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Two Before and Afters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It stopped raining for like 5 hours here so I rushed outside to take as many pictures as I could!

I haven't gotten to take any pictures of my Natsume since he got back from Myufish, so I had to get some of him before I lost my chance.

Here he is before:

[Image: 7610838890_b5cef2243f.jpg]

And here's the after:

[Image: 8120900592_056e3c3a16.jpg]

He has eyebrows! Myufish also gave him a little bit of a smile. I was a little worried about it because I always freak out about altering my dolls, but this was totally worth it. I think he looks amazing.

Next up is Malcolm. He's a Rayne, and was my very first Taeyang. I didn't know how I would feel about boy dolls, but he stole my heart with his sideways glances and near smirks. I loved him, but he just didn't look like Malcolm.

Before:

[Image: 6691820145_822c79c757.jpg]

And the after!

[Image: 8120941835_df591152f0.jpg]

Malcolm has been given a pair of KiraKira chips (which are just perfect!) and a two toned wig from Leeke World.

I am glad I took a chance on Taeyangs because, damn, they are gorgeous! I really want to get all my boys lined up and take a group shot. The handsome-ness would be overwhelming yay
Yes! The boys are definitely charmers and have a way about taking up most of the space in your heart. I like the changes you've made...both of them look so perfect!
Wow they look amazing! I agree with you, you totally need a group shot! Maybe with matching Christmas sweaters, boy-band style? xD
HANDSOME DOLLIE HUNKIE-POOS! xd

very nice, subtle shifts in the faces *nods* very nice
Nice improvement for Natsume and I like Malcolm as a blonde with the tan skin.
Wow eyebrows! I would be more likely to buy him with eyebrows.
You did a great job on the eye brows!!
Wow Natsume looks so good! Love his new eyebrows. ; )

And nice changes for Malcolm as well!
They both look great smile Gorgeous guys!
Wow, they look awesome!