Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: New Chinese dragon doll?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
yeah, with a smallish hot toy section ...
I really like the Scaris line, I'm looking forward to it being released in the UK.
I really want this girl! She'd be so fun to customize. - 3 -
LilCurly, there are reports that some people in the UK are having luck finding the scaris ghouls already too smile
the TRU in Merrillvile IN has them in - or at least we did until a customer PUT EVERY SINGLE DOLL FROM THE LINE ON LAYAWAY!!! - i was so mad - but still no Jenafire in our store - very strange
Jinafire is pretty, but I'll have to see what she looks like in person before I spend my money on her. On the other hand, Skelita is cute! I'll most likely be getting her when she gets in stores around here. <3 yay
Erm... Dead that is, when the stores get the Scaris line. upside down Took the Target around here long enough just to get the Howleen & Clawdeen pack. Seriously, the first packs just came in a couple weeks or so ago. frown

(11-30-2012, 02:56 PM)MissMandyLynne Wrote: [ -> ]the TRU in Merrillvile IN has them in - or at least we did until a customer PUT EVERY SINGLE DOLL FROM THE LINE ON LAYAWAY!!! - i was so mad
I know the feeling. slash My local Wal-Mart had two Picture Day Cleo dolls, and I put one towards the back; the next time I went to Wal-Mart, BOTH OF THEM WERE GONE. And all the other Picture Day dolls were still there. Irritated
well today i was lucky enough to get Jinafire! ^^

[Image: 8234290900_b40b624f80_z.jpg][Image: 8233227917_dd202d8c1e_z.jpg]
...... soooooooo gorgeous ......
(11-30-2012, 11:51 AM)FishiesGoPook Wrote: [ -> ]LilCurly, there are reports that some people in the UK are having luck finding the scaris ghouls already too smile

Ooh really? I've not been looking recently as I need to buy Xmas presents lol, I'll have a quick mooch now to see wats about smile
she is gorgeous Mandy ...
She's pretty but...not for me.
I got her today and I love her smile

[Image: 8264366567_75640b55e7_z.jpg]
[Image: 8264366863_2986965522.jpg]
[Image: 8265437578_388081f6dc.jpg]
There are a ton of Jinafire at the wal-mart near me. If anyone wants one, I'm happy to pick up one for anyone.
I keep seeing jinafire in tru in UK. I've seen two in Manchester today x
I saw that doll on a Hungarian website. She's not to my taste though.
Pages: 1 2 3