Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: kballpinata feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Positive +3 !!
Neutral
Negative

I must note I will NOT be offended by neutral or negative feedback. I'd like to know my errors so I can improve! smile

Havent done much forum buying; heres my Ebay profile though smile
http://myworld.ebay.com/kballpinata
+1 for a great buyer!
I was selling a bait pullip head on LJ...kballpinata contacted me right away, paid immediately, let me know when she received the item and left me feedback. In short, she was the perfect buyer and I couldn't have asked for a smoother transaction, thank you so much!

grin
+1 as a seller!

I bought a Zuora, and she is super friendly [kball, not Zuora! xD ] , and a pleasure to deal with! ^___^ Would definitely buy from again
+1 again, this time as a seller!

I bought a shirt from her sales thread, no problems whatsoever--she did everything that a reliable seller should. Thank you.

smile
+1 as a seller. Bought Tae body and it arrived quickly (and not broken!)
Thanks!
+1 positive, excellent swap! received an adorable dress smile
+1 as a seller! Excellent communication, well packed, and super fast shipping. Thanks for the Isul!
Another +1 as a great seller.

kballpinata has really good stuff at great prices. She mails quickly and everything goes really smooth, so I would definitely browse her sales threads--more than likely I'll find something I want. Thank you!
smile
+1 As seller! Thanks so much for the clothes! I appreciate it!
+1 as a seller! Sold me Seiran's wonderful stock, in perfect condition, for an amazing price and with fast shipping. A++ <3 Thank you! <3
+1 for a great sale

Sold me Neo-Noirs wig - shipped extremely fast and was a pleasure to work with yay
+1 as a buyer. Participated in a For My Doll Group Order run by me. Communication was excellent, super friendly and payment was incredibly fast. Thanks so much for participating.
+1 as a seller. Bought a baity T4, which is what I wanted. Communication was friendly and shipping fast. Thanks for another smooth transaction.
+1 as a buyer. Bought a stock body from me and was great to work with. Thanks! smile
+1 as an excellent seller! Kept me well informed, posted quickly, and packaged my new little Tae very carefully and safely.

Couldn't be happier with transaction - I'll love Andrew to bits! Thank you! grin
Pages: 1 2