Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Social link go!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To those of you who didn't know I recently got a Peter pan c: and while a mishap ended her up with a scratched cheek waiting for repair I decided I'd try to cheer her up by assembling a impromptu cosplay for her!

Her name is Chie and for those of you familiar with Persona 4, yes she is based off of the character c:

I gathered some clothes together made some buttons with double stick tape and dressed her up for a photoshoot!

Please enjoy! grin

[Image: 8465532669_2128077da4.jpg]
TRIAL OF THE DRAGON!!! by Savannah Glitschka, on Flickr

[Image: 8466628994_b9daa6dee2.jpg]
Chie from Persona 4 by Savannah Glitschka, on Flickr

[Image: 8466628766_f4dee4550e.jpg]
Social link go! by Savannah Glitschka, on Flickr

[Image: 8466628598_8d92ed2bf0.jpg]
<3 Steak by Savannah Glitschka, on Flickr

[Image: 8465531707_34f9e22e4c.jpg]
I <3 Steak by Savannah Glitschka, on Flickr

Thanks for looking! everyone have a wonderful day! grin
She's so awesome and looks so much like Chie it's perfect!
(02-13-2013, 01:39 AM)oonyaoo Wrote: [ -> ]She's so awesome and looks so much like Chie it's perfect!

Thanks! I knew Peter pan kinda resembled her but when I opened her and got her out of her stock it became really apparent! She's still holding the steak sign xD
She looks adorable! I haven't seen the anime yet, but by looking at pictures, I'd say you did a really great job. I love the Social Link Go picture, the lighting is just amazing.
Oh what a cutie! I didn't realise how cute she is outside of her stock.
(02-13-2013, 02:00 AM)ByronicHeroine Wrote: [ -> ]She looks adorable! I haven't seen the anime yet, but by looking at pictures, I'd say you did a really great job. I love the Social Link Go picture, the lighting is just amazing.

Thanks so much! grin

That one is pretty much my favorite picture of her c: it came out great c:

(02-13-2013, 02:02 AM)booksanddolls Wrote: [ -> ]Oh what a cutie! I didn't realise how cute she is outside of her stock.

Yeah Peter pan is adorable when you get her out of that horrendous stock ^ ^
She's so cute! (I have no idea what anime Persona 4 is tho). I love your photos....the sunlight brightens up her face lots!
smile
(02-13-2013, 04:26 AM)KiraKira Wrote: [ -> ]She's so cute! (I have no idea what anime Persona 4 is tho). I love your photos....the sunlight brightens up her face lots!
smile

It's actually a game that has a spin off anime series xD it's really good! and thanks I've been practicing my photography a lot so it's good that i'm getting good feedback ^ ^
Those pictures are so cute!

Amazing how the doll now looks completely different from the original PP!

"She" looks so much better now and with more personality!
The clothes suit her, though I know nothing of her character. I love the steak sign, its cute!
Peter Pan makes a great Chie. I have no idea what Social Link Go is referring to, and I watched the anime recently on Anime Network.