Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Meridiem (Sentimental Noon)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My Sentimental Noon Meridiem. Isn't she pretty?

Meridiem

Meridiem 1

Meridiem 2
Pretty is not a strong enough word, she is beautiful! Her hair and chips are really stunning together. I love her eyebrows!
I love how she looks. If ever I'm in the market for another Dal, Sentimental Noon would definitely be a contender. Meridiem is a pretty and unusual name...but perfect for her. smile
Yes, too pretty! That wig and eye chips are the perfect combination. yay
Is that Kira Kira eye chips? Gaah I would love to have one, though no Pullip to rechip yet Tongue
Thanks everyone! They are KiraKira chips.
(04-29-2013, 02:29 PM)KiraKira Wrote: [ -> ]Meridiem is a pretty and unusual name...but perfect for her. smile
As I was taking photos, I thought meridiem=noon, she is a Sentimental Noon, Merideim seemed perfect to me too!
Wow I could not believe my eyes, this is how Senti-Noon looks rewigged, she looks completely different; like a new Dal! I am just stunned how gorgeous she is, and that wig brings out a whole mature-feeling from her than the usual short bobs.

At first I was going for a Hanaayame, and now you have got me in love with Sentimental Noon!
Hanaayame is a beauty rewigged too!
[Image: smbailey3.jpg]
Aw she is so pretty, such attractive dark eyeliner smile But I couldn't see her eyebrows properly. If I get one, I want to give her a dark-grey curly wig. Looks like I have to save up for her given a few more months to settle.

Your dolls have such nice wigs Heart I really want to find 'prestyled' wigs now, or what's a good method to curl straight wigs without damage? (since prestyled seems to be more expensive than straight wigs)
I am not good at styling wigs, so I buy them from places like JPopDolls and CanCan. I also shop for wigs here. I keep a big box of them so I have a variety for when I get a new girl - lots of patient shopping to get some extras!
Oh my! O:
She is so pretty and cute!! That wig is PERFECT for her!
Thanks!