Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Hats! :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys! A few of you know of my recent adventures in making cute fleece hats for dollies, well I just wanted to show y'all some of my work from the past week or so ^ ^

[Image: 9160865499_2bcfc896e8_z.jpg]
Hats hats hats! by Savannah Glitschka, on Flickr

Been really branching out on the styles, I've even made a pikachu hat ^ ^

[Image: 9163086384_fd8a3e09df_z.jpg]
Hats hats hats! by Savannah Glitschka, on Flickr

The hat Jack (isul Apollo) is wearing, was a commission, along with the Wooser plush he's holding smile

[Image: 9163086474_db7ff44948_z.jpg]
Pikachu hat ^ ^ by Savannah Glitschka, on Flickr

Probably my favorite thing i've made this week, the Pikachu hat! grin Took me quite a while to make, I'm considering taking commissions on them for fun, and to raise a little money to buy some games I really want ^ ^

[Image: 9163086206_3ae57c8a8a_z.jpg]
Bunny hat by Savannah Glitschka, on Flickr

Also made a cute White bunny hat ^ ^

[Image: 9160865319_aec22db51d_z.jpg]
Hat and Wooser for Joichi by Savannah Glitschka, on Flickr

Single shot with Jack in it smile

Thanks for looking grin
Aaahhh the bunny hat your Dal is wearing is SOOOO CUTE!!! I love it!!
PEEP!: ... chickens ... definately need more chicken hats ...
So cute, all of them!! The bunny hat just slays me.
They are all amazing and very adorable!
Wow those are awesome! smile The Pikachu is so well done, he looks really neat. How much will you charge for the Pikachu's? My Sam would love one of those smile
(06-30-2013, 05:21 AM)FishiesGoPook Wrote: [ -> ]PEEP!: ... chickens ... definately need more chicken hats ...

I second that Tongue I like the Pikachu & bunny hat smile
(06-30-2013, 01:38 AM)pixachii Wrote: [ -> ]Aaahhh the bunny hat your Dal is wearing is SOOOO CUTE!!! I love it!!

Thank you! I'm considering taking commissions for them c: Probably like $12-$15 for bunny hats c:

(06-30-2013, 05:21 AM)FishiesGoPook Wrote: [ -> ]PEEP!: ... chickens ... definately need more chicken hats ...

I could do that if you'd wanna commission me c:

(06-30-2013, 05:32 AM)vadafade Wrote: [ -> ]So cute, all of them!! The bunny hat just slays me.

Hehehe c: The bunny hat seems to be very popular

(06-30-2013, 05:39 AM)stormyhorse Wrote: [ -> ]They are all amazing and very adorable!

Thank you!

(06-30-2013, 06:54 PM)Lilcurly Wrote: [ -> ]Wow those are awesome! smile The Pikachu is so well done, he looks really neat. How much will you charge for the Pikachu's? My Sam would love one of those smile

For the Pikachu it'd probably be around $25, they take a lot of material and are very time consuming to make c: But I'd be willing to take commissions for them and perhaps accept trades of doll stocks if they're ones i'd want c:

(07-01-2013, 01:02 AM)beajjai033 Wrote: [ -> ]

I second that Tongue I like the Pikachu & bunny hat smile

Thanks! grin
Pikachu! Pikachu!

They all look great, but Pikachu is AMAZING. I want one!