Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Reina Wanders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've had Reina since 2007 but since I find the type 3 bodies so hard to dress and pose, she hasn't gotten much attention. I finally got around to putting her on a type 4 and took her out in the yard for photos. I quickly learned that pale faced Rida in black clothing is easily over exposed. But I managed to get a few decent pics.

She's wearing an Azone PN dress, Cornice's stock socks and shoes, a quick lace slip I wipped up because the dress was awfully short and another bow from the clearance section at JoAnn Fabrics that I stitched to a headband.

[Image: 9608424771_511a9ea682_z.jpg]
Sitting on my favorite mossy tree root. I hope this tree isn't dying, it's dropping it's leaves like crazy.

[Image: 9611658588_dbb65b2078_z.jpg]
And climbing the dogwood tree

[Image: 9608423523_1d9dd5113e_z.jpg]

[Image: 9611656006_101cebbce2_z.jpg]
By the corner of the garage
Your garden/yard looks very lush & green. I enjoyed your photos of Reina--RIDa is definitely my favorite pullip release, but you are right, she's very pale, so it's challenging to photograph her. Your photos turned out great!
Very pretty. Her chips are like Drta's, yes?
Thanks! We've had an unusually wet summer, so everything has stayed lush and green instead of turning brown.

That's a good question about the eyechips. I hadn't noticed but now I'll have to go and compare them side by side.
She's pretty. smile Her lips are a very nice shade of pink.

Fall is on it's way, so hopefully they're just early signs. c: From your pictures everything else looks so green!
Oh, how beautiful. I love the contrast of her black clothes against her porcelain skin.
I love her short hair, she's so sophisticated!
That last photo is so lovely! She looks great smile