Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Help Name My Girl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Meet my adopted Panda.

[Image: 9680503421_246c241d54.jpg]
Astor or Apple? by PaleAngelLex, on Flickr

Yes, this is the girl who was waiting in the rain for me. She doesn't hold a grudge and I think she's quite amazing Happy

I have plans for her to be my green fairy. I'm very much looking forward to crafting her outfit and some wings. But before we get to that, she needs a name. I wanted something fun and different.

I have some ideas, but I think it's fun to have polls. I don't promise to use the winning name but it will factor into my decision.

So, what do you think?

[Image: 9680504965_47dfe3183d.jpg]
Astor or Apple? by PaleAngelLex, on Flickr
Of the names you listed, I like Dahlia! Special 3 And I'm so happy that nothing happened to her while she was stuck in the rain!
She's so pretty! Out of your choices, I think I like Willow. It's unusual and pretty at the same time. smile Since she's so green...I think a plant-blased name would be perfect for her.
dahlia, one of my fave flowers smile
Aww, Panda is one of my favorites, congrats on her! I'm liking Apple a lot. smile
Panda is one of my favorite Pullips. I have one named Apple, if that makes any difference. (I didn't name her - I bought her used and already named.)
I'm torn! I love both Willow and Apple for her -- but it would depend on her personality. Willow is very calm and earthy, whereas Apple is a bright pop of fun.
I vote Willow, it is one of my favourite names, it suits a green fae perfectly and Apple reminds me of Gwyneth Paltrow o.o Rb_bigO Irritated Rawr!
I like Dahlia and Astor, it suits her.
Is she wearing a Leeke wig? I really like the colour of it.
(09-10-2013, 09:36 AM)martah Wrote: [ -> ]I like Dahlia and Astor, it suits her.
Is she wearing a Leeke wig? I really like the colour of it.

It's a Leeke wig I picked up in a blind box. It's Deep Green and came with two pig tails that clip on the sides. I hadn't found anyone it looked good on until her smile

Thanks for the votes everyone. I'm still rolling the names around and while I started off loving Astor (which is winning right now) I have become very fond of Willow, so we'll see.
I think Astor is a beautiful name for a fairy!!!
I voted for Willow but Astor is a great name too.
anise!

my fat little thumb hit the wrong button (thanks smart phone!) - i meant to say other.
I like Apple for her. She looks so cute and fun and spunky, Apple is such a cutie name. I don't think you could go wrong with anything you pick though, you've got some great choices.
I voted for Dahlia, but I also think Willow would be great as well! Just pick whichever floats your boat. wink
Pages: 1 2