Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Nevio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nevio is a Taeyang Kaito. I've seen a few comments here and there that some feel his faceup is rather plain, but I kind of like him for that reason and I think he has a bit of an impish look. Since he came to me bald and rechipped, I rechipped him again with KiraKira eyechips and a wig I had traded for at PUDDLE. Although he's still in the Bieber doll pants he came with, there being a pants shortage for Taes at my house.

Does anyone know how to keep those clip on ponytails from sliding down? Do I have to get the clips to grab the wig cap? Otherwise I'm ready to sew it on permanently to make it stay in place.
[Image: 9702278361_3ef8a57920_z.jpg]

[Image: 9705511064_75970280ee_z.jpg]

[Image: 9702275425_6456dc09b6_z.jpg]

[Image: 9705507874_1a3eb3e82c_z.jpg]
I always thought Kaito would look so much better redressed and customized a bit...and looks like I was right. I like that you chose to keep him in a blue wig. Did you make the coat he's wearing? It looks really good.
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo smexy *nods*
Did you try using a hair tie of some kind to make a little pony tail and then clipping the larger pony tail to that little one? I have a wig like that, and the only way I can get the little pig tails to say on is to use some clear rubber band things. Then they clip can grip those, and it won't slide off.

I also love him. He's really good looking in that outfit. If I ever get another Tae, it'll be a Kaito.
Thanks! And yes, I made his jacket. It's from a Takara Jenny boyfriend pattern. Except I had some trouble figuring out which pattern pieces went where and I ended up making pieces up to fit as I went along. I was attempting to cut out another one this weekend, which reminded me that I didn't take any notes so I have to use this one to figure out what size strips to cut for the various parts. I really have to write this stuff down this time.

BryronicHerione: Thanks for the tip. It never occurred to me to try that.
He may have a plain face up, but wowza, he is gorgeous! I personally love boys with lots of eye liner. The eyes are wig are looking great on him.
I love him! so cute!
I like Taes with a plainer face-up, they look less girly smile I think he looks great.
Wow he's a looker. I personally love his face. I agree that the plainer the faceup the less girly they look. smile Great shots!
My only objection is he's kind of pale. I wish he was just a tad bit darker.
Oooh his eye shape is nice. Tongue
I'm not sure I understand what you're asking for help with ;__; So I can't help there, sorry!
That's okay, ByronicHerione gave me a solution.